• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Present A FABULOUS Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMagicX2

The Worst Ganondorf Ever
NNID
DarkMagicX2
3DS FC
5386-7375-0560
I have search the web thoroughly and there was one thing I wanted to see, but never did. A Captain Fabulous ditto! So, in lue of this trajic absence, decided to take it upon myself to record the first one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltvoS-4WqzM

I claim no greatness with this match. (Other than being the first to try it;)) I am fully aware that myself and my opponent are not that great so please don't kill me on the gameplay.

Also, one more thing. If I'm somehow not the first to do this, somebody please send me a link to an existing video. Please and thank you.

DarkMagicX2

The Worst Ganondorf Ever
NNID
DarkMagicX2
3DS FC
5386-7375-0560
Oh, thanks guestuser. I knew there had to be something better than our match.

young wus

Smash Journeyman
I have search the web thoroughly and there was one thing I wanted to see, but never did. A Captain Fabulous ditto! So, in lue of this trajic absence, decided to take it upon myself to record the first one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltvoS-4WqzM

I claim no greatness with this match. (Other than being the first to try it;)) I am fully aware that myself and my opponent are not that great so please don't kill me on the gameplay.

Also, one more thing. If I'm somehow not the first to do this, somebody please send me a link to an existing video. Please and thank you.
Dude u just started playing the game and u think there wasnt any matchs like that??!!!?!??!?!?!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!??!?!!?!?! lol!:chuckle:

PS: this is a stupid threat! sry bro!

DarkMagicX2

The Worst Ganondorf Ever
NNID
DarkMagicX2
3DS FC
5386-7375-0560
No, I'm not new to this game. I've been playing since the 64 days. But I've only been playing competitively for about a little over year. My trigger was the failure of Brawl.

PS: You call my thread stupid? This thread is perfectly acceptable compared to other threads I've seen.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=114039
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=132238
To name a couple. It's remarks like like yours that make me hesitate to post anything at all. The boards lately have been unusually unaccepting to nobodies like me trying to more involved in the community. Instead you guys shut us down and push us away.

ORLY

Smash Master
Just tune it out, X2. You've got a ways to go as far as your technical game but stick with it and practice. Try not to rely on rolling so much, practice your technical game in regards to aerials and tech punishing, and check out AngeloBangelo's guide on all things Falcon.

You'll get there!

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
No, I'm not new to this game. I've been playing since the 64 days. But I've only been playing competitively for about a little over year. My trigger was the failure of Brawl.

PS: You call my thread stupid? This thread is perfectly acceptable compared to other threads I've seen.
To name a couple. It's remarks like like yours that make me hesitate to post anything at all. The boards lately have been unusually unaccepting to nobodies like me trying to more involved in the community. Instead you guys shut us down and push us away.
I had a chuckle over that first thread there.

This wasn't a terrible idea. Color dittos have been done before, however, so realize that the idea itself isn't really original.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to record the matches though. :)

young wus

Smash Journeyman

Dude smash player are like the coolest, nicest ppl. they help every1(well not if ur Bottle of water, lol).

all u have to do is ask the right question's, if u want to play more competitive.

You tell me how this threat show me that u want to get better??? hmmm??

im not shutting u down..... im just putting u in ur place, im just making sure u know what u are doing. if u want to post some stupid threat so be it. but dont go around saying ur playing competitively for a year. Bull ****!

y dont u post about how to do tech stuff??? not about some random noobie ****!

Y dont u post about how 2 do a moonwalk, or gentleman, or how 2 ledge cancel perfectly every time, how 2 wave land, how 2 "WAVE-DASH' instead of rolling, how 2 dash-dance, how 2 do mindgames,how 2 edge guard, how 2 not Forward smash everytime i down throw??? these questions is wat makes u look like u are seriously into the game. not some dumb *** ditto's.

PS: yeah ur right those other post suck ***, but thats because they are *******, if u notice no1 reply's........ cause those are stupid things 2 say! its just a waste of time and space!

DarkMagicX2

The Worst Ganondorf Ever
NNID
DarkMagicX2
3DS FC
5386-7375-0560
Y dont u post about how 2 do a moonwalk, or gentleman, or how 2 ledge cancel perfectly every time, how 2 wave land, how 2 "WAVE-DASH' instead of rolling, how 2 dash-dance, how 2 do mindgames,how 2 edge guard, how 2 not Forward smash everytime i down throw??? these questions is wat makes u look like u are seriously into the game. not some dumb *** ditto's.
I don't post any questions like that because I already know how to do all of that. As ORLY said I need to work on it. However a big problem that I guess I probably should have said alot earlier is I DON'T MAIN FALCON! I don't do much technical stuff with him beacause many of his moves (i.e.; gentleman, moonwalk, and even his wavedash) feel awkward to me. Most likely because...look at the bold print. If your trying to be nice and "put me in my place", your being rather assinine.

young wus

Smash Journeyman
I don't post any questions like that because I already know how to do all of that. As ORLY said I need to work on it. However a big problem that I guess I probably should have said alot earlier is I DON'T MAIN FALCON! I don't do much technical stuff with him beacause many of his moves (i.e.; gentleman, moonwalk, and even his wavedash) feel awkward to me. Most likely because...look at the bold print. If your trying to be nice and "put me in my place", your being rather assinine.
DUDE I DONT CARE IF U DONT MAIN FALCON!

U just made a stupid post!!!!!!

and u get bothered when ppl tell u its stupid??? WTF!

So who u main??? Ganon??? Like Chu-Dat say's "u should play with a High tier be4 u use anything lower than high tier!!!!!!!" And that comes from the Master of Low Tiers!

PS: i aint being nice! im just telling u the honest truth! to correct ur dumb *** i said "Dude smash player are like the coolest, nicest ppl. they help every1(well not if ur Bottle of water, lol)." i never said anything bout "ME" being nice, especially 2 some one that just post the a stupid post, and he sucks! and he says he play since the 64, come on man. u aint ****!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
i think i've asked this in every thread you are in.

who the **** are you.

this thread was clearly to show the amazingness of the homosexual falcon. Please take time to enjoy the homosexuality.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I dunno I liked the idea LOL. But, no offense, it'd be cooler if you did some...cool stuff.

DarkMagicX2

The Worst Ganondorf Ever
NNID
DarkMagicX2
3DS FC
5386-7375-0560
I dunno I liked the idea LOL. But, no offense, it'd be cooler if you did some...cool stuff.
Yeah, I know. It was really chriskikz's idea. He was my opponent and he asked me to start this thread for him. I know I said we weren't good. We will probably do another when we get better in a few...months...

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
read my location.

i'm leaving to stop the derailment of this thread.

Loved the idea, redo it again in a few months when you can be even sillier.

young wus

Smash Journeyman
pls no threats!

PS: ur getting off topic! u are derailing.

but FoD is a main map, its a starting map. i dont care if u dont care about the events, but it is important 2 have all tourney maps.

only noobs won't want to have that map.

chriskikz

Smash Cadet
pls no threats!

PS: ur getting off topic! u are derailing.

but FoD is a main map, its a starting map. i dont care if u dont care about the events, but it is important 2 have all tourney maps.

only noobs won't want to have that map.
Ummm.... smarty im not a pro and don't participate in tournaments not to mention i don't exactly play competitively i just enjoy the game alright. its not a "necessity" to have final destination....mabe if your a pro which you probably aren't since ive never heard of your name and the jungle person keeps asking who you are anyway.....but i play other games like CoD and Gears of War which i also enjoy so i don't spend my whole free time playing ssbm....sry guy but ive played the game long enough to not be a noob and whats wrong with roll dodging??? seriously wavedashing may be more efficient and faster but truthfully im pretty good without it.......and I DON'T MAIN FABULOUS so please don't bug me about tech skill i don't want to hear it. I KNOW HOW TO DO IT AND CAN!!!!ITS JUST REALLY AWKWARD FITTING IT INTO MY PLAYSTYLE BECAUSE IT ISN'T NEEDED!!!!!

young wus

Smash Journeyman
Ummm.... smarty im not a pro and don't participate in tournaments not to mention i don't exactly play competitively i just enjoy the game alright. its not a "necessity" to have final destination....mabe if your a pro which you probably aren't since ive never heard of your name and the jungle person keeps asking who you are anyway.....but i play other games like CoD and Gears of War which i also enjoy so i don't spend my whole free time playing ssbm....sry guy but ive played the game long enough to not be a noob and whats wrong with roll dodging??? seriously wavedashing may be more efficient and faster but truthfully im pretty good without it.......and I DON'T MAIN FABULOUS so please don't bug me about tech skill i don't want to hear it. I KNOW HOW TO DO IT AND CAN!!!!ITS JUST REALLY AWKWARD FITTING IT INTO MY PLAYSTYLE BECAUSE IT ISN'T NEEDED!!!!!
lol this sounds like somthing a noob would say

But anyway FoD is an important map, and if u dont play this game competitive y u on smashboards???

smashboards is to help ppl get better.

not just to have fun.

PS: i also play GOW2, and rainbow! and i bet i could **** u at Gears!

so Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom