• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I quit. It was nice playing with some of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalMachina

Smash Rookie
I am done. No matter how many times I watch videos I can't beat ANYONE. I don't know how the **** to practice. I tried to join the ladder at AIB but I'm constantly getting ***** and I don't know what to do but to stop playing this game. I can't understand mindgames or perform a mindgame at all. And I don't think people who are pro practice for 6-7 hrs long, I can't sit and do that all day. SO, it was nice playing brawl but this isn't for me. GL to those trying to get better.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
sounds like you should play melee...

...js. you can actually practice by yourself (tech skill practice) its not like you can practice mind games on cpus....

and i find melee is a lot more fun when it comes to practicing, improving and getting better.. its more involving..

... not trolling..

DigitalMachina

Smash Rookie
just take a break. When you come back, you'll see an improvement. The game right now is too stale for you.
Thank you for your reply. And everyone else, out of generosity, **** your life. "...Who are you?" YOU, troll, are a tool.

OH and btw, REL, usually people come to announce that they quit is because usually THEY NEED HELP or ADVICE. Not people asking Who are you or giving you smart remarks. But thank you anyway, you're helping.:)

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Ther's somwhere in the rules where it says "no "I'm leaving" threads". So this thread should be closed.

RazeveX

Smash Ace
OP reminds me of the stereotypical woman...

Woman: No honey, nothings wrong, I just have to quit.

Man: Ok then.

Woman: HOW COULD YOU LET ME QUIT?! I NEED HELP, YOU TOOL!!

(note that I said stereotypical, not typical...no sexism here)

DigitalMachina

Smash Rookie
Ok, this needs to be closed. Obviously no one cares so why should I. And people are starting to get bored with their lives (eh hm, link) so its best you close this.

REL38

Smash Lord
Asking for help =/= "Ima quit!"

Outright ask for help in the Q/A threads since that's kinda why they're there for

To add, any of these posts take less than a minute to write so I fail to see how that would constitute for some to "have no life" as you seem to be implying

Just sayin'

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Ok, this needs to be closed. Obviously no one cares so why should I. And people are starting to get bored with their lives (eh hm, link) so its best you close this.
if you where talking to me, I said that bcuz I have to read the posting rules a lot.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
you feel like quitting now? imagine what it would be like to play people like ally, M2K, DEHF, and the most annoying of all.....LAIN

Meta_Knight_777

Smash Apprentice
Every expert was once a beginner. Nuff Said. Honestly, anouncing you are leaving is a poor ploy to get attention. Go ahead, say what you will to me... Do I REALLY look like I care what a poor sport says?

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Thank you for your reply. And everyone else, out of generosity, **** your life. "...Who are you?" YOU, troll, are a tool.

OH and btw, REL, usually people come to announce that they quit is because usually THEY NEED HELP or ADVICE. Not people asking Who are you or giving you smart remarks. But thank you anyway, you're helping.:)

BBQTV

Smash Master
ok first off know one cares second of all know gives a ****.

Milos

Smash Lord
ok first off know one cares second of all know gives a ****.
ok first of all no one cares second of all no one cares (using slang and whatnot)

:)

geeeeeraaaaah switch to melee and play falcon against lvl 1 fox cpu's i've probably killed at least 500-1000 hours of my life doing that lolol

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
I don't get why people have to bash on this guy. He's frustrated, obviously needs some help, and is already annoyed/angry. I appreciate all of the semi-helpful people in this thread.

@OP: It takes a lot of practice against people of higher skill than you to overcome some severe skill gaps. It took me ages to do this for Melee, and it just kind of transitioned to Brawl.

I wish you luck, though.

I don't get why people have to bash on this guy. He's frustrated, obviously needs some help, and is already annoyed/angry. I appreciate all of the semi-helpful people in this thread.

@OP: It takes a lot of practice against people of higher skill than you to overcome some severe skill gaps. It took me ages to do this for Melee, and it just kind of transitioned to Brawl.

I wish you luck, though.
^Basically, what she said.

Come on! EVERYONE says Cool Story Bro! Why not say Riveting Story Chap or Spicy Story Ese?
Because nobody feels like it. I'd say;
"Awesome tale, mate." but it sounds idiotic.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
you hear that? i think its the sound of no caring

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Play the game. A lot. If you don't improve, Brawl is not for you. Pick up Mario Galaxy and Zelda Wii. Also, if you're like ten years old, maybe give it...nine more years? Then again, Brawl will be dead by then....and the world will have ended...

^ something like that

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Err, you quitting because you don't want to give time to practice?
Or you just want to be tops 3 minutes after you start the game?
For either reason, this could've gone in User Blogs, but wtv.

All i can agree on is this↓↓↓↓↓

cool story bro

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Again, who are you?

No wait, I'm pretty sure I ***** you on the ladder.

No johns.

Meta_Knight_777

Smash Apprentice
Well... my reason for bashing him is because of how combative he is being. I myself have been tempted to quit as well, but like someone stated earlier I just swallowed my pride. I am no pro myself, but I have fun either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom