• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I SUCK AT HALO 4

cjugs

Smash Ace
Well really all halos is there some kind of board for that game like there is for this board? i'm pretty good at melee so my friends don't really want to play me in that anymore so they are into halo and i'm sucking i think the best i ever did was like 11 kills 9 deaths 6 asst. idk what guns to use on certain maps and where grenades come into play i don't want to get into real competitive play with it because i love melee to much but i want to at least be good at it. Although i have heard the Halo and COD community is really really bad i always forget how blessed i am with the melee community but i always remember when i get 10 plus messages from dorks that talk alot of **** every time they win probably like 13 years old too.

Top Bottom