• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I think i just discovered something... big

ctrlaltdestroy

Smash Cadet
Well, this is probebly old news, but im new to R.O.B. and i didnt see notification of this anywhere in this forum, so here it goes.
you can increase the distance rob travels with his up b move greatly.
whenever you use it, and then cut it off, he continues to move upward for moment, so if you put the boost on, take it off, over and over again, not to fast, not to slow, you can nearly double the distance you travel with it! its all about timing when he reaches the height of that residual force.

like i said, im new, so dont eat me alive if this is common knowledge :/

Ghoom

Smash Cadet
This is probably common knowledge. But not everyone has the knowledge base pro smasher does (It seems like EVERYONE is pro here XP) I think is good to point these things out. It's not like its an AT or anything. So chances are this sort of thing might be overlooked by some players.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Well, this is probebly old news, but im new to R.O.B. and i didnt see notification of this anywhere in this forum, so here it goes.
you can increase the distance rob travels with his up b move greatly.
whenever you use it, and then cut it off, he continues to move upward for moment, so if you put the boost on, take it off, over and over again, not to fast, not to slow, you can nearly double the distance you travel with it! its all about timing when he reaches the height of that residual force.

like i said, im new, so dont eat me alive if this is common knowledge :/
Triple, actually.

ctrlaltdestroy

Smash Cadet
Yeah, i figured it was probebly pretty well known. But my friend insisted on me posting about it. So i did.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
Yeah, I figured that out while edge guarding some people. They thought I was cheap because I was floating out there using forward and neutral airs, hovering around for about 6 seconds. Hahahah I love that.

Shadow pikmin

Smash Rookie
Kirby dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<("<)(>")><("<)(>")><("<)(>")> Ooops i posted this move too...

Top Bottom