• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I think that this is probably a good strategy for Cruel Mode!

1FC0

Smash Lord
Camp them from the edge using R.O.B. with your lasers and Gyro's! You should probably use the Gyro to knock them away if they get close and then regrab the Gyro!

I have a record of 6 KO's with R.O.B. I did it pretty long ago but this is probably how that I did it because I remember doing it this way. R.O.B. is amazing and so are his Gyro's and lasers!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
What helped me get the 4 KOs was by using Kirby to inhale the Fighting Miis so that they're at a position where they can't recover. However, this was before the 1.0.4 update, so I don't know if the AI has been modified to counter this strategy in Smash 3DS. I do know that it's not very reliable in Smash Wii U.

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
I killed 6 by backthrowing as peach back in the day. but I managed 8 simply by staying on ledge with Shulk and countering xD

Top Bottom