• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I want a face on SWF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
I'm looking for somebody who can draw what I want myself to be represented as on SWF. I feel like I'm posting this in the wrong place, so if a mod closes this thread, please tell me where to post it or who can draw this.

It's gonna go like this: I want myself to look like a red version of Sonic (my brawl main) with Falco's (my Melee main) clothes. I don't want him to just have Sonic's head, though. Give him Sonic-like shoes (not an EXACT replica of Sonic's shoes, though. Be creative!) and Sonic's gloves. I want him to have a blaster, but don't just give him fox's blaster. I want it to have a spike shooter attached to the bottom, but with the exception of that, go nuts with the blaster design.

That's pretty much it, but, if possible, I'd like this to be in avatar format as well. Again, if I'm posting this in the wrong place, will the mod who closes this tell me where to post it? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom