• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i want a invitation for "the back room"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
please how can i have that invitation
You have to do many notable things that show that you are truly a worth contributor to the Pit boards and his meta game. This includes not making random posts like these on the boards... You could have seriously just asked Corruptfate himself... XP

Riku00

Smash Ace
You have to do many notable things that show that you are truly a worth contributor to the Pit boards and his meta game. This includes not making random posts like these on the boards... You could have seriously just asked Corruptfate himself... XP
In other words you basically just screwed yourself into ever getting the invitation.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Here is how it works, spam threads = No No, pointless threads = No No. If you wanta ask someone a question just PM them, if you wanta get into any sort of Broom SHOW that you should be their. Either with skill, vid, know how, or somthing other then I can make a few threads.

Edit because of Riku's post: Not exactly true, it could be harder but everyone makes mistakes and if he is really good enough then I can't stop him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom