• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I want teh mon€y - A Meta Knight Combo Video starring MKpor

Tham

Smash Apprentice
I want teh mony

This is my video for the Combo Video Competition.
Just watch it.

And don't take it serious.

I will edit my submission number into this thread when I will get it (I just wrote the registration Email for the contest).
Submission ID# 142

I'm sorry for the orthographical mistakes in the video - I'm from Germany and I just can speak school English.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Lmao the laughing during the credits is the scariest thing i've ever heard. This was definitely the best joke combo vid i've ever seen.

bobson

Smash Lord
I have a sinking feeling that this'll be the best Brawl-only combo video in the competition.

Tham

Smash Apprentice
do i have to call this video somehow "Smashboards Combo Video Competition" (in the video name at youtube)?

Tham

Smash Apprentice
oh no >.< i think ive got a problem

on monday ive sent an email to amorasaki to get such a submission number - but I havent got it yet

Have i done something wrong or am i just too late getting the number?

d4mn, dont want that this work was senseless ...

Ive got my number now:
Submission ID# 142

Coney

Smash Master
i really really wish you didn't keep saying "please don't take this seriously," it'd be much funnier if you took it completely seriously and trolled everyone :(

that said, i ****ing love MKpor. please make more. you've inspired so many CUMHM tags where i live!

CYVE

Smash Journeyman
Go!

Tham ;P

Great Video. Vote for Tham or Vote for Tham. YOU have the choice ^__^

Tham

Smash Apprentice
lol wie du halt alle als moneywhore bezeichnest und selbst eine bist. und no johns mit den 110 votes xD "ich tham wars aufkeinenfall, nicht das ich eine verwarnung noch bekomm" xD gsbler sind so blind
von dem erlös würde ich nichts erhalten, hab es vor, wenn ich es gewinne, dem GSB zu spenden ;)

english plz xD

L!te

Smash Apprentice
von dem erlös würde ich nichts erhalten, hab es vor, wenn ich es gewinne, dem GSB zu spenden ;)

english plz xD
wade, nachher englisch xD jetzt noch erst in deutsch xDD. wo willste bitte das geld in gsb investieren? lol die kaufen sich damit alk und gras vlt XD

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
WOW man I totally enjoyed this video SO MUCH!!! Thank you for contributing such a wonderful video to our community!

I'm so going to share this with my other friends during Thanks Giving week =D

edit: You have inspired me to make a similar video like this =)

Top Bottom