• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I want to pull my hair out after seeing this video

Zorya

Smash Ace
As soon as I saw Bart Simpson, I x'd it out. I'm sorry.

Ryu 4 Brawl!

Viral

Smash Apprentice
Yes.

Well he's allowed to want whoever he wants, it's none of my business. Found it quite funny though, i'm sure he knows they're all VERY unlikely but hey, it doesn't bother me.

SHREK FOR BRAWL.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Yes.

Well he's allowed to want whoever he wants, it's none of my business. Found it quite funny though, i'm sure he knows they're all VERY unlikely but hey, it doesn't bother me.

SHREK FOR BRAWL.
They're not just very unlikely, they're not happening. Sakirai has stated that the characters that appear in Brawl have to have originated in video games and have appeared on a Nintendo console.

Viral

Smash Apprentice
They're not just very unlikely, they're not happening. Sakirai has stated that the characters that appear in Brawl have to have originated in video games and have appeared on a Nintendo console.
Of course. I was just trying to put it as lightly as possible ;).

Xanderous

Smash Lord
I probably could have lasted more than 20 seconds if that **** music hadn't been playing.

Cinder

Smash Master
I probably could have lasted more than 20 seconds if that **** music hadn't been playing.
The song wasn't that bad imo...but consider yourself lucky you didn't waste the time...idk what that ******'s problem is, but c'mon!! Shrek, Spongebob, PETER GRIFFIN?!?! Either this was some horrible joke, or someone out there needs some MAJOR threapy...

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
The song wasn't that bad imo...but consider yourself lucky you didn't waste the time...idk what that ******'s problem is, but c'mon!! Shrek, Spongebob, PETER GRIFFIN?!?! Either this was some horrible joke, or someone out there needs some MAJOR threapy...
He's been playing too much MUGEN

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Seriously, I knew it would be bad the second I heard the song.

Not to offend any Green Day fans here, but. . . start listening to better music. >_>

Blackadder

Smash Master
I laughed so hard at this. He isn't actually serious though is he? :laugh:
But he doesn't deserve to be flamed. He probably feels that when Snake and Sonic got in, it meant "Anyone can get in!"

Note we ARE the Smash fanatics, we know a lot more about the game than people like him. It's not his he thinks these characters can make it.

I'm not sure if he thiks they can be in anyways, it may just be a pipe dream of his. :)

Sariku

Smash Master
Blackadder says:
I laughed so hard at who he wants
Sariku says:
xDDDDDDD
Sariku says:
Bart
Sariku says:
Luigi >>MAMA
Sariku says:
XD
Sariku says:
Homer >.>
Sariku says:
SPON-- XDDDDDDDDDD
Sariku says:
Spi...
Sariku says:
No
Sariku says:
just no
Sariku says:
NO SHADOW
Sariku says:
Gaw's in
Sariku says:
NO GRIFFIN
Sariku says:
Who the hell?
Sariku says:
Kat and who?
Sariku says:
NO DR. MARIO
Sariku says:
NEVER
Sariku says:
NO OOOOOOOO SHREJK
Sariku says:
DARKTH!? NO
Sariku says:
NO NO NO
Blackadder says:
XD
Blackadder says:
No No No.
Blackadder says:
That's coincidence.
Blackadder says:
Look:

maxieman

Smash Ace
I think he hates brawl. thats the only reason someone would ever come up with a roster like that

Albiel

Smash Apprentice
A few (hopefully) of my brain cells died while watching that thing. Also, Green Day? Not offending anyone, but I stopped listening to that when I was 13 years old.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
I recently had tea with Sakurai and we discussed Homer's inclusion in brawl. He's going to be a Wario clone. Trust me, I have good sources ... Trust me on this one.

Rubydragon

Smash Ace
That Green Day song wasn't that bad actually...

They have worse, much worse, and I hate them. I hated them at 13, I hated them at 16, and I still hate them.

Yeah, I payed that video no mind, though I demand the maker give me back the seconds of my life I wasted.

Mad555

Smash Ace
In Smithy's Factory Mains: Fox, Sheik Brawl Mains:
Seriously, Greenday is so.... Three years ago...

Darth Vader would be funny.
*Bangs head against wall*
This is the worse character wish list ive seen for brawl, and some fools that make wish list on youtube have horrible choices for characters.
Actually several comments made by fools on youtube are almost always stupid or idotic.

Cinder

Smash Master
I know, I just want to see Shadow in brawl.

Don't flame me.
That's fine...I wouldn't mind Shadow either...though it's not likely, I've got nothing against him...btw, I should say that I'm glad the guy said G&W...though his other ideas (bar Shadow) are 100% ********...

Seriously, if the guy wants to be so funny...he coulda done just about anything else and gotten more lulz from us...

Cinder

Smash Master
Wow, you know what's more pathetic than the guy's horrible suggestions? The fact that he deletes any negative comment...all anyone'll ever see are the few good things people have said...the little ***hole is obviously too ******** to deal with flames :laugh:...I'm gonna make his life a living hell :evil:...

EDIT: memorize these comments, then check the site in a few days...they'll be gone...but I'll keep posting them here, so they'll never be forgotten :grin:

Yep, knew it...you're too sensitive to deal with the flames...pathetic...you mother****ing coward...do you really think anyone's gonna give you a good comment? Don't hold your breath on that...but on the bright side, I agree with G&W...
And in response to another person who flamed the little brat...

The little ***hole's just gonna delete this, FYI...he's too much of a baby to deal with any insults...I do commend you and agree that he should indeed kill himself...

Top Bottom