• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I want you to hit me as hard as you can. For a noble cause!

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Namely, you can help there to be one less MK main in the world. What could be more noble than that?

Now, as much as I like Mr. slashy mcspam, I've more and more been thinking that Lucario is more suited to me, and am trying to transition from a MK main/Lucci secondary to a Lucci main/MK secondary. I need an evaluation by the wizened Lucarios of this board. More accurately, I need you to slap me around and help me get better.

I know Wi-fi isn't the best, but it's all I've got, really. No friends who can give me a good fight, I'm afraid. I need you folks.

I'm not so picky that I need you to be an expert at the game, but it'd help for you to have a good understanding of Lucario and be willing to give me some post-match advice.

If humbling me sounds like a good time, feel free to drop me a PM or talk on AIM anytime you see me online, as I currently have more free time on my hands than I'd really like.

Xaile

Smash Cadet
Sounds like fun, I sent you a PM with finer details (like FC, yadda yadda).

I hate dittos, though, so I'd probably practice a secondary character.

Edit: That was fun, you're pretty good. :)

We'll have to fight again sometime.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
You're one of the better people I've fought online too, for what it's worth.

Granted, most of the people I've fought online are friends in a Team Fortress 2 clan. >>

It was fun, though.

Nodrak

Smash Ace
Guess I'll have to stick with my lvl9 cpu punching bags >.<
Why not main both MK and Lucario and pick up another secondary? =D

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Guess I'll have to stick with my lvl9 cpu punching bags >.<
Why not main both MK and Lucario and pick up another secondary? =D
That's a viable idea. It's absolutely fine to have two mains. A "main" is nothing more than a character that you prefer using the most, anyways. A secondary is really nothing more than a second main. >.>

Hell, I can main Random if I do it often enough and get good enough at everyone.

Milln

Smash Champion
WiFi is so ****ing unplayable. *sigh*

Sakurai, when can I shield giant aura spheres that I see coming in time? How about air dodge when I press my button? Or hell. When can I recovery properly when I need to hit a direction at certain times?

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
The term "main" can mean a lot of things. The meaning I usually have in mind is the one character I'm best at. In other words, I want to be better with Lucario than I am with Meta Knight. Not an easy task, is it?

As for picking up secondaries, my master plan is to learn Snake and Captain Falcon so that I use the four most badass characters in Brawl, with the purpose of forming a new A-Team.

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
I hate the concept of "main" and "secondary", it's just such a vague concept: play as well as you can with all your characters, and just pick your favorites/best ones for the tournaments.

either way...
KRACK
*watches Col. Stauffenberg fly away after getting hit full-force with a home-run bat*
...what? He asked for it! (I don't know why but he did)

tedward2000

Smash Champion
*intercepts Col. in the air*
*spikes him*
Woo Touchdown! wait...oops...

Ill take you on Col. as soon as you get on...
I'll check in a hour or so.
-t2

tedward2000

Smash Champion
You are full of lies!....

Lucario has no spikes!

(Well, except for the spikes on his hands and chest, but those aren't the same kind of spikes.)
GAH! I've been caught!
er... I um, throw Col. down wile facing the ground, in the air.
and ah...oops..again?
-t2

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
You have amazingly bad timing, Tedward.

"Gah, Tedward was looking for me while I was in the shower. Fine, he said he'll be back, I'll wait for him. Oh hey, Nuro's on, let's fight him. Gah, he came and went again!"

Oh yeah, and OW. I is not some kind of ball of the sports variety, gentlemen.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Main them both. Nothing wrong with having 2 mains, in fact that's what I'd recommend to most people.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I hear by Decree that I shall never go online to fight someone again.
EVER
That was humiliating, not bad for my first time online in a while (3 months) though.
But If thyn wants to play me, come to tucson, or buy me a ticket.
Gah.

WARNING!!!
Those who want to play Col. online, watch the hell out. He has practice online. And hes good.
-t2

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
I hear by Decree that I shall never go online to fight someone again.
EVER
That was humiliating, not bad for my first time online in a while (3 months) though.
But If thyn wants to play me, come to tucson, or buy me a ticket.
Gah.

WARNING!!!
Those who want to play Col. online, watch the hell out. He has practice online. And hes good.
-t2
not a chance. my wi-fi play is even WORSE than average due to the distance.
Ask Milln or Trapt or Nurotasama. They'll all say "crap he lags a LOT!"
I suffered through MOHH2 that way too. *sigh*

tedward2000

Smash Champion
well mine sucks even more so now, that theres a storm and its windy.
Which means, my internet will go Ka-put in like 20 minuets
-t2

XavantTheEnigma

Smash Journeyman
He commonly two stocks me, however, I shall make a comeback.
MARK MY WORDS!! *looks at the words floating around his head and marks it with a blue marker*

ಠ_ಠ

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Sir! If you must label people as being "pretty good" or "halfway decent" I believe I would be classified as... the latter? *Strangles self with handcuffs* ACK!

*Ahem* I'll try to play you sometime Kennedy. And Kitamerby. And Nodrak if he wants to, too...

I didn't expect this many people to respond. XD

XavantTheEnigma

Smash Journeyman
When you step foot into Col. Stauffenbergs Temple of the Shinigami... expect NO return....
Hmhm...hmhmhmHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

wait a minute... I'm missing somthing...

:
EVILOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
I want you to hit me as hard as you can. For a noble cause!
K, can you just stand there for one moment? I'm just gonna F-smash you. *Preps Missile launcher*

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
When you step foot into Col. Stauffenbergs Temple of the Shinigami... expect NO return....
Hmhm...hmhmhmHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

wait a minute... I'm missing somthing...

:
EVILOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
just give it up. it takes a real villain to laugh like that for more than five seconds without sounding utterly ridiculous. *shrugs*

Timbers

check me out
not a chance. my wi-fi play is even WORSE than average due to the distance.
Ask Milln or Trapt or Nurotasama. They'll all say "crap he lags a LOT!"
I suffered through MOHH2 that way too. *sigh*
Brazil has got to be one of the worst areas for Brawl wifi ;_; Do people even play around you?

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
*Blows whistle* All right, everyone, listen up! From now on, this guy *points to Lucario standing behind him* Is my right tentacle man...jackal. Whatever.

*Ahem* I'd like to thank everyone who battled me (you know who you are) and especially to Milln-sensei and Kitamerby (I'll get you one of these days) for the advice they gave.

Top Bottom