• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I was going to have a meeting with TSA tonight about it but...

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
...hahahahahahahaha.... [wipes away tears]

i was going to make a collaborative montage of all the events that ive had my camera at (kotc, cactuar's house / tourney, hrp tourney, trip to inui's, cyberconxion, smashtality 1, sensei's house, tsa biweekly, cataclysm3) in honor of wozzy bear after i finish my second wave of exams, now i suddenly got lazy but il try to put something together after my next exam.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
j fox!! :D!!!!

woz!! >:o expect at least 291 hits for this.
i was so disappointed reading this thread yesterday.
:(
btw we know you didn't "let" me win anything. & we never got to play smash haha let's friendly next tourney, whenever that may be

JFox

Smash Hero
WoZ, wtf @ not ending this joke with an "April Fools!" on the actually day of April Fools. You aren't allowed to continue an april fools joke after april first. That really was just uncalled for. You suck.

But you know who doesn't suck? Kiwii!!!!!!!!! =J

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I couldn't get onto my laptop until tonight, really. :laugh:

Kiwi, I'll have a match with you with my Zelda the next time I see you.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
By the way JFox - about the staff list.

You're not the only person who had thought about it. However, all I had to say was that the system probably hadn't updated yet. It was enough for that day to leave a shred of doubt in your mind that I was just playing a joke.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
:mad: :mad: :mad: PIKA PIKAAAAA!!!!!!!!

piiiiiikaaaaaaa pika pika chu!!!! chu chu pika chu chu pikaaa pi pi chu pikachu!!!!

chu chu piiiii kaaaa..... :embarrass

pi pi pika chu chu pika chu pikachu :grin: :grin:

pika pika pikachu!!! chu pika pika chuuuuu!!!!
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
this makes me wanna watch pokemon the movie

Top Bottom