• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I was messin around with Ness....

JFox

Smash Hero
and I hate him. :laugh:

Nah j/k. (sorta) Anyway, I was playin my friend's mediocre ice climbers, and it seemed like it was a pretty nice matchup for ness. I remember I was able to kill nana with dash attacks at like 10% if I just landed one and than ledgehogged. Also the pk fire seemed to be kinda ****, and bair is an easy way to get nana out of the picture, turning this matchup into a low tier v low tier 1v1. So for such a bad character, I wonder if this is one of his strong matchups vs high tiers.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I love ness vs ICs, the first time I played the match up against my friends ICs he got so pissed. Landing one pk fire was all it took to kill nana. Cause with one came so many more. I never thought about killing nana with a dash attack.

The matchup is pretty fun, but can get annoying if ICs learn how to get around pk fire or you are careless about how you use it.

Fair ***** them as well

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
I love ness vs ICs, the first time I played the match up against my friends ICs he got so pissed. Landing one pk fire was all it took to kill nana. Cause with one came so many more. I never thought about killing nana with a dash attack.

The matchup is pretty fun, but can get annoying if ICs learn how to get around pk fire or you are careless about how you use it.

Fair ***** them as well
lol a little bit of exaggeration there...

Metà

Smash Master
PK flash is also a **** edge-guard against IC's, since they can't really grab the ledge out of their side-b, and their recovery is generally very predictable. Even when they up-b, you can often just go for nana, since she'll fall down helplessly before popo does. Also, iirc you can heal off of icicles.

Top Bottom