• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I will be attempting to record most matches that are off stream and need your help

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
as a smasher that has 2 ridiculously good cameras that can record video in 1080 and wants to get all good matches played during pools. I am giving you guys my number so you can call/text me over to where an extremely hype match not on stream will be going on and I will try to be there and capture it. if you do, please tell me what 2 players are playing and whether it is winners or losers bracket. this is important to everyone, we must record as many as possible. afterwords, we can make an EVO combo video.

I want my phone to BLOW UP constantly

217-622-3131.

go go go

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
Nice! No need to record in 1080 if it's going on youtube, save the space and make sure you get everything! Record the finals etc. as well, it's always great to have a live version too (Just don't do what certain recorders do and keep switching to film the crowd lol)

Top Bottom