• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I wish I still loved this game

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
If its not fun. dont play.

unless you think its truly what you want to do, is to enjoy it again. then a break would be best. maybe pick up a new or low tier secondary. they are always fun and spicy.

mother ****ing Ken Schlong

ILM

Smash Journeyman
I have done nothing but play Marth since I started playing like a year ago. For some reason, he just clicks with me, and no matter what I never get tired of sliding around and doing forward air. I could forward air for hours and never get sick of it. Hours, man. Still, I feel for you if you've started to lose interest. Happened to me in Guitar Hero a while back.

Mother****ing Ken Hoang

BEES

Smash Lord
I go months without playing smash because there's no one to play with.

I still love the game though. The tournaments are like an IV drip. Even if my life becomes busy with other things and I stop going to tournaments for an extended period, I wouldn't consider it quitting.

It has left an itch that cannot be cured.

Klaw

Smash Cadet
well you used to have a career in smash. course those can't last forever.

Top Bottom