• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I wish there was another Great Fox stage :(

Thunderslf

Smash Journeyman
I'm extremely happy with Brawl selection of stages, there's almost too many stages to pick from, but there really could of been a Great Fox stage like Corneria again. I'm aware you can pick from some Melee stages, but most of them feel out dated compared to the rest of the actual Brawl stages, and I would of loved to see an Assault styled Great Fox stage. They already have a whole Great Fox model in the game already, why didn't they make a stage out of it? Lylat Cruise isn't really that good to be honest, it's a glorified Battlefield.

Xavio Tomatketchup

Smash Rookie
Not really. I think Fox already has enough attention in Brawl. It's really the Yoshi series that needs more presentation in Brawl. It've been since the first SSB and still it hasn't got anything more than one character and one stage.

Thunderslf

Smash Journeyman
Yoshi is a Mario character, another Yoshi character would be like adding another Mario character, and there are more than enough Mario characters.

Trozz

Smash Ace
Corneria was scaled down! Actually, all of the melee stages were scaled down.

And no one liked Venom; lousy stage.

Top Bottom