• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i wish to play a mad lucario master

CAPTAIN Z-X2

Smash Rookie
hi im captain z-x2 i wish to fight a sick lucario player here. i want to be very strong with him. so can somebody fight me. also i play with the numchucks now. so you know help me out

i know everybody here are beast at this game. so allow me to be a beast too thanks

fc: 2664-1776-5299

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
Lmao, origional way of asking someone for a match but fair enough =). I think DJ will take you on though ;P. Psy.

ChaoticChaos

Smash Cadet
Honestly, there is no "Master Lucario Player" if you're playing against someone online. Even the smallest of lag can screw up the reaction time for certain moves and AT to be pulled off.

Toon Wolf

Smash Rookie
i hear tha and oh come face me, im great, ok, i love to grab and spam galor with double team, defensives are great

platnum

Smash Lord
hi im captain z-x2 i wish to fight a sick lucario player here. i want to be very strong with him. so can somebody fight me. also i play with the numchucks now. so you know help me out

i know everybody here are beast at this game. so allow me to be a beast too thanks

fc: 2664-1776-5299
I've been playing Lucario since the game came out, If a challenge is what you want, face me.

CAPTAIN Z-X2

Smash Rookie
i see on ur profile u have the name aura lord which meams u must be beasty ok ill add u today and everybody else as well.

Browny

Smash Hater
lol @ this thread

im pretty mad, my parents think i take brawl too seriously. i would help, but living in australia makes it kind of hard lol

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I would take you on, but my internet is past slow-mo with friend to friend. Random online is fine though. makes no sense.

Top Bottom