• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IC glitch that made me SD

Smash Journeyman
For some strange reason, twice in one match when I was recovering, I'd do my UpB with both Nana and Popo right next to each other when recovering, and Popo for no reason did the throwing animation but didn't throw Nana onto the ledge. And one time at the very beginning of a sudden death match I shielded predicting that my opponent (Olimar) would dash attack me, he did a fsmash and Popo died (while I was shielding) and Nana survived.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Thats happpens to me sometimes too. This is why:

remember, popo starts his attacks a split second before Nana and ends them a splt second before Nana.

you do an aerial attack and then instantly do your Up B.

This makes it so Popo does his Up-B before Nana finishes her aerial resulting in him doing the animation without throwing Nana

Atlantis

Smash Cadet
this happens to me alot...i think im thinking of the right thing. Ill be next to the stage...and press up B...and they'll both make the up B motion but nothing happens except a tiny little air hop...adn then i die. I get really frustrated when this happens....should i always aerial before doing upB just to make sure this doesn't happen?!?!

Ark22

Smash Apprentice
If you are in doubt whether your ICs are desynched when you are recovering, you can air dodge to synch them back together, then follow with an Up + B.

Finch

Smash Lord
Sometimes nana will try to belay (for no reason since she's already below the stage) at the same time you do and you both end up dying. It's just really bad nana AI.

calprinicus

Smash Cadet
If you are in doubt whether your ICs are desynched when you are recovering, you can air dodge to synch them back together, then follow with an Up + B.
This will fix your problem. make it habit when your recovering and are free from attack.

Timkorean1994

Smash Rookie
there is another cheat where ice climbers graphics get slow.
use link or toon links final smash and miss.
ice climber graphic effect will get slow not the character
other fsmsh might work but this is the fastest.
this works on my wii probably not yours

Top Bottom