• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Icarus Shield + Gannondorfs Punch = OMFG WHAT?

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
I laughed when I saw this, and decided to show you guys on the Pit threads. Dunno if you knew this yet, so don't flame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxZ32moQKlQ

Its a vid showing Pit using Down B on Gannons B move, the result of which is amazing. check it. My buds DTG and C-Note pulled this garbage off. see what you think.

kown

Smash Lord
wow i saw ganon fly across the stage....i ahve no idea.

but when ganon's punch hits pit during the animation of the mirror shield he has super armour frames.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
It reminds me of the sliding falcon punch with mairo's >b. This could probably be done with any projectile reflecting attack.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Ganon's goes further than Falcon's. At the Bridge of Eldin, Ganon will instantly slide to his death there. I'd love to KO a Ganon that way sometime, and then look at the expression on their face >_<

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
this is pretty old but I don't think its been posted here so still cool. Unfortuntly the hitbox doesn't move or ganon + pit would be a hilarious doubles team.

arm

Smash Apprentice
I cant watch the vid, cause im at scool and its blocked, but Id like to point out that a 180 PAUNCH into the mirror shiled is far more hilarious. But if thats what the vid is of, then kudos. Also, doesnt work with Kirby, sorry!

Top Bottom