• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ice Climbers in Brawl

Tibarn

Smash Rookie
Unfortunately, the Ice climbers aren't in the E for All demo, but with some of the info coming out that we have, what do you think will happen to the Ice Climbers? I've heard that smashes and chainthrows are less effective than in melee, and how will the inkdrop work with the Ice Climbers?

MetaKnightRules5

Smash Cadet
Ice climbers are a pair of gays. They just suck so bad.

The Ice Climbers are a pair of gays. They just suck that bad.

Ice climbers are a pair and so are these two messages above.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Triple posting AND flaming a character we know nothing about move-set wise?

There should be a BS filter on this board, that'd be great.

IceClimbersUser1

Smash Cadet
i am exciting to find out wht their final smash is. i am currently maining IC in melee, and i cant wait to play as them in brawl. since the final smashes seem to be better for the weaker characters of melee, i wanna see wht they can do!

sheikattack

Smash Cadet
Ice Climbers were great in Melee, which probably means the smash attacks are going to be less effective. I can't imagine that they would have a vastly different moveset than from Melee, though.

sfox8

Smash Journeyman
ICs are my melee mains so I'm hoping they stay pretty much the same (with a few improvements here and there). I just really hope they don't remove desynching somehow.. (is that even posssible)?

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Where'd you get off thinking that the weaker char's have better final smashes and vice versa? I didn't see any string of concistency in that, but maybe I'm wrong. Yes, if they don't leave desynching in, as true WD'ing is already out, I don't think they'll be much hope for the Icy duo. When it comes down to it though, I'll still play them, just b/c they're fun, as should all. Dropping char that you love just b/c they change a bit or become worse is stupid...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
guys, remember the most important thing one must know to master the ic's

"There's ****in' two of them!"
-Husband

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
I personally hope that they are basically the same as the first game. I mean, how COULD they add any new stuff to the IC? They've only had ONE GAME. xD

I love the Ice Climbers. But why does everybody say they suck?

Well, not everybody. Just some people.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I love the Ice Climbers. But why does everybody say they suck?

Well, not everybody. Just some people.
Because common noob misconceptions are that Roy is better than Marth, CF has no moves aside from Raptor boost and Falcon Kick, and Peach and IC are lame wastes of characters.

>_> <_<

dj asakura

Smash Ace
to be honest, in some regard, i hope they drastically change in brawl.

dont get me wrong, i love how the IC's play in melee but if i pick them up in Brawl and they play too similarly then it'll be a little boring cause i wont have as much new stuff to learn.

and this is a little random and offtopic but why do people who dislike a certain waste their time trolling the board of that character to let everyone know they hate the character even though no one cares?

Top Bottom