• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ice Climbers.... speaking in the theme song?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Assuming they speak, they will have two voice actors like Pit.

AdmantNESS

Smash Ace
I think the Ice Climber is saying:

"Hey guys! It's Ice Climber! Well, I'll show you how to move. Get rhythm with your friends, and rock the iceberg!"

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
sounds about right, AdmantNESS...That's what I heard too

the kilt

Smash Rookie
Upon listening to it again, something like what AdmantNESS said sounds right, although when I first heard it it sounded like only mumbles.

sfox8

Smash Journeyman
haha I think I'm the only one that doesn't like their new voices (if that's them. AdmantNESS's quote sounded accurate). They sound too old to me. I was more than satisfied with their Melee voices. They sounded as cute as they look.

Polostick

Smash Apprentice
haha I think I'm the only one that doesn't like their new voices (if that's them. AdmantNESS's quote sounded accurate). They sound too old to me. I was more than satisfied with their Melee voices. They sounded as cute as they look.
they sounded like kids in melee. they probubly aren't kids

sfox8

Smash Journeyman
they sounded like kids in melee. they probubly aren't kids
They look like kids to me. If they aren't kids then their design in Melee/Brawl is the worst re-design I've ever seen. If they were teens or something, I would have at least expected them to look like Young Link or Pit.

But for some reason, I just can't get used to that voice. I'm sure with time I'll get used to it, but I hope they keep the old actor.

Krell

Smash Journeyman
Maybe that voice isn't even the new voice of the ice climbers? I couldn't hear a male voice... But if these are the new voices, then yes, Nana definitely sounds older than she should.

The Melee voices were perfect. *Yup!!*

Top Bottom