• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ice Kirby's Textures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Kirby

Smash Cadet
Here are my textures!
Super Kid
:lucas:

:sonic: Android Shadow

:kirby2: Water Kirby

:luigi2: Mr.L

:sonic: Ashura The Hedgehog

:sonic: Omega Dark Sonic

:kirby2: Clone Kirby

:metaknight: Flame Knight

:mario2: Melee Mario

:metaknight: Clone Knight

:luigi2: Melee Luigi

:kirby2::kirby2: Golden and Platinum Kirby

:fox: Halloween Fox

:pikachu2: Shadow Pikachu

:jigglypuff: Shadow Jigglypuff

:sonic: Shadow The Hedgehog

:sonic: Metal Sonic

mofo_

Smash Ace
cool textures. dont get discouraged but please post them in the texture database which a stickied thread here which was already pointed out. the smash workshop forums are very cluttered and we dont need any more threads

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Now hold the god**** phone here, I know that shadow texture anywhere, that's Marvin's! And I'm about 90% sure that Metal Sonic is Stack Smashes.

If you made edits, say so since it's different. But I honestly hope you're not just grabbing these and claiming they're yours. The others ones I'm not sure about, but I know for a fact that Shadow and Metal Sonic aren't. -_-

(wfge7)

Smash Cadet
Now hold the god**** phone here, I know that shadow texture anywhere, that's Marvin's! And I'm about 90% sure that Shadow is Stack Smashes.

If you made edits, say so since it's different. But I honestly hope you're not just grabbing these and claiming they're yours. The others ones I'm not sure about, but I know for a fact that Shadow and Metal Sonic aren't. -_-
maybe u should stop giving out false accusations
maybe another smasck will do u good
This is a very...interesting thread. -.o

5 bucks says it'll be closed in another two days XD *SMACKED*
its bad enough that u insulted my thread but this one too
why is it allways epic smash bros gt that get the insults
i mean now smash bros clash are getting too snotty and only wants the top

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Hello, will the apparently illiterate Anti-American child keep his mouth shut please? ¦D

I don't believe even for a second that those two are his, so I say guilty until proven innocent. If someone smart can prove it to me, I'll disregard everything. :3

Darkmega

Smash Apprentice
wow these textures are decent. I'd say I'd help you out wfge7 to protect em if that's what you're doing.

@Wave: unless you can prove your accusation pixel for pixel on the texture, I'm disenclined to agree. Cause who knows, they could be different, or just look "slightly" the same because shadow and metal are too overdone imo and nearly every sonic enthusiast can texture him. (sorry, threw that out there although now I'm probably throwing porkies with that last comment, but If I'm right, eat that. lol)

btw, I tend to prefer innocent until proven guilty rather than the darkerside of the saying.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
wow these textures are decent. I'd say I'd help you out wfge7 to protect em if that's what you're doing.

@Wave: unless you can prove your accusation pixel for pixel on the texture, I'm disenclined to agree. Cause who knows, they could be different, or just look "slightly" the same because shadow and metal are too overdone imo and nearly every sonic enthusiast can texture him. (sorry, threw that out there although now I'm probably throwing porkies with that last comment, but If I'm right, eat that. lol)
Hmm, sounds fair. Okay, here ya go. :3

http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?topic=733.0

While Marvin isn't exactly helping out here since his screenshots are outdated with his texture, the icon of it and even the T-Stance clearly shows what it looks like. But If you really want, I'll just take some ingame screenshots of it. :3

Darkmega

Smash Apprentice
meh, well you do that kind sir. or better yet. if a texture is merely a picture which is applied in parts to a model, howabout, with the permission of the users (good luck with that) you download both textures, and lay them over each other in picture form to compare pixel for pixel, and if something doesn't sit right, then you'll know it's his.

(wfge7)

Smash Cadet
Hello, will the apparently illiterate Anti-American child keep his mouth shut please? ¦D

I don't believe even for a second that those two are his, so I say guilty until proven innocent. If someone smart can prove it to me, I'll disregard everything. :3
i only dont like em because most americans say they are
irish when they dont even know its 2 countries
most never even went there
so will the person who will never be a judge shut their mouth

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
You don't need permission to download textures, silly boy. XD

Well aren't you a little smarty, talking about this stuff as if you actually know how to do it. If you're so smart, why don't you go try and do it to protect the idiot you're defending for God knows what reason?

Plus if it doesn't as you say, "match pixel for pixel", then it still makes him wrong for not crediting Marvin for using his texture as a base. You can try to sugar coat it all you like, but anyone can take one look and tell that belongs to Marvin, considering his is the only one that looks like that.

Darkmega

Smash Apprentice
meh, but what if there is no download like there is no spoon? you'll have to ask the maker to send you a link :link2:(NOT THAT TYPE OF LINK. -.-). that's the type of "permission" perse I was talking about. cause I'm not sure if I saw a DL button on this page somewhere.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
meh, but what if there is no download like there is no spoon? you'll have to ask the maker to send you a link :link2:(NOT THAT TYPE OF LINK. -.-). that's the type of "permission" perse I was talking about. cause I'm not sure if I saw a DL button on this page somewhere.
...I see you're just as illiterate as the other troll is. Maybe I'm just wasting my time with you two. -_-;

Darkmega

Smash Apprentice
hmph, glad someone is noticing my difference and random smiley jokes. I was beginning to lose hope. Hehe... by the way, are you referring to the other troll as yourself perhaps? Cause I see only another person who is trying to defend another, and someone who has made said thread and isn't here at the present time of discussion. Therefore, the only troll here is the one accusing said other person of being a troll without hearing them out. savvy?

Edit: Am I confusing you enough to make you just give up from lack of an attention span greater than yourself?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
*sigh* Whatever kid. Have fun with your apparent blind justice. There'll be other guys here to take care of you two later, so I'll just leave things to them. Until then. -.o*puts up don't feed the trolls sign*

You're both still look mighty guilty though ¦D

Darkmega

Smash Apprentice
meh, you must be pretty old to call a 17 year old "kid". Ok, whatever, catcha later troll accuser guy. Yes, justice is blind if you haven't seen any SOSE books before which have chapters about law enforcement etc.

was the word "look" suppose to be "looking" by the way? :p

and ok, I'll be waiting for em. More the merrier.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Use the texture database to post textures.

And while I don't like the idea of someone using someone else's work as their own, there's a billion Shadow/Metal Sonic textures out there, it'd be near impossible to prove one way or the other from just those two pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom