• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Icekid Present's "Come take my $ Tournament" PALM BEACH FLORIDA (3/29/2008)

Vijin

Smash Ace
Yeah take em off the list, Icekid. I don't think I'm gonna make it to this one . As sad as it is. I'll probably see you at Hardknocks, Gigs, or at Seibriks tourney next month though.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Icekid, i thought you were going to the third round of the gamestop tournament.....oh well...less competition for me.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I've got no beef with IceKid, he seemed like a cool guy to me. I didn't even mind when he showed up at my tourney at 7:00am. Cause I know that even if I didn't let him in, he just planed to chill in the car till I opened. Also he gave H-box $2 when he only asked for 1. ;)

I hope he, and others from SFL, can come to my next one since I'll have housing at the venue available next time. btw, you Orlando peeps are spoiled in having Gigs there in your backyard, come to SFL and of course Tampa!

(I'm going to be in Atlanta until Wednesday so I can't attend this)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I think we should all just stop traveling for gigs. make them see how it is, then each of us travel to our own tournies

that way they can see how it is wen u host a potentially amazing tourny and have it turn to crap cuz a group of people didn't show up

seriously...

Zoro

Smash Champion
i have never seen seibrik at gigs
ever

maybe that was the one gigs i missed

I and many of us in cfl have every intention of going to south fl tourneys now but nobody wants to drive alone. You would have had a full car coming to ZP if hiroshi hadn't worked that day. I cant drive my car its gonna explode soon. Alot of people depend on drivers which sometimes just cant be found.

Icekid

Smash Apprentice
Thanks manko your hella chill.
There's a tournament this saturday in south fl! So come zoro!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
my crew went to gigs a week after i had quit melee, but im more willing to drive myself now, so dont worry bout my ability to go.

someone, just borrow someones good car

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
Hey yea I'm Chaz part of the FIU crew, we won't have one of our members, but that won't stop us from winning this tournament. See you there Icekid, we need to have a match cause other than that teams battle I wasn't able to play you.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
bcc and seibrik are gonna win this, and mabye icenub. jk icekid.

Icekid

Smash Apprentice
I love how you pointed out people who didn't even make top 3 at **** bricks tourny hahaha

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I believe in those kids, I hope they get top5... you should get a sweet spot too icenewb, a good olimar or snake is pretty much **** right now. prolly higher tier.

darkshy

Smash Ace
I will try to come. The only pronlem is that my dad is a big smelly duece and *****es everytime I ask to go to a tourney. Still thinking of a lie to somehow go.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
so first work, now girl, smash is just like.... not important at all, huh?

at this rate u'll find a 5th graders hw to do, and that too will keep me from ever playing u

Equi

Smash Ace
any chance of a last minute Luigi's mansion ban? I foresee heavy, hyrule-esque camping.
Yeah, I don't see how stages like Luigi's Mansion are allowed but then stages like Green Hill Zone are banned.

darkshy

Smash Ace
It was a good tourney. Can't believe I joked with lex about facing him and BOOM!... I know I could've gotten farther... -.-"

Shoutouts:
LeX: Dammit man! You should've let me win! lol! Oh well hope to be able to beat you next time.

Lupo: It was your first tourney it's okay. Even though your tourney virginity was ***** out of you by ice kid first match.

sabx (or something like that): Thanks for the T. Link tips they really helped. Your metaknights is pretty awesome too (even though I lost >.>)

Culinary: You did pretty good even though you don't own the game good ****.

Equi

Smash Ace
ggz everyone. fun tourney overall. see some of you in orlando tomorrow. shout outz lata.

Rieshu

Smash Cadet
Rawr. Had a great time. My first competitive smash experience. It's a lot different than the other games I played. I never took a liking to Melee. It was a great to see a lot of people there and I learned a lot.

Sorry I know no ones names. I suck at remembering people.
Pit guy with a tat on the back of his arm: I didn't talk to you. Kinda wanted to haha. Just wanted to say I looovvveeee your Pit. I learned a lot from watching you.

Metaknight I played: GLIDING I HATE IT. Great game and great edge game. You had me scared the whole time.

Icekid, Sabinx, Projeck, Mystic, Dizzy- Looovvveee seeing all of you. Hoping to get some more matches in with you guys sometime.

Great tournament Icekid! See you all at the next one where I hopefully suck less. <3333

Top Bottom