• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ichigo Kurosaki V0.92: Updated 9/19 OP Updated!

BurningCharizard

Smash Cadet
It keeps freezing when I try using it, even with all the textures replaced and all the files included. Any idea? And does it happen to anyone else?

Gah, never mind, it seems to still be really glitchy at the moment. All B attacks make the model seize up, and he likes to teleport all over the place when running. But really nice so far, can't wait till he's more playable :D

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
okay, thnx to Mr.Weegee, the side b start is chargeable. I'll update the OP soon, check back in this post, cuz I will edit it to say the OP is updated.

(I cant upload at the moment)

Edit: nvmd due to random freezes that need to be fixed.

piggyjelly

Smash Apprentice
Okay I need a little help here, I have the basic stance ready, but I can't get zangetsu to spin without moving ichigo's hand with them.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
Okay I need a little help here, I have the basic stance ready, but I can't get zangetsu to spin without moving ichigo's hand with them.
you could just let his hand spin with it, i don't think it would be really noticeable during game.

Hey. can anyone try dodging and see if it freezes, i wanna know if its something i did or if it's just like that in the current dl.

piggyjelly

Smash Apprentice
here are the two animations one for spinning the sword and one for letting it go http://www.mediafire.com/?yneltjmnz2t

EDIT:I forgot to make the sword come back to him in the second animations, but It's pretty simple I'm pretty sure you can do it, but If you need me to I will add that part.

EDIT2:also do you plan on fixing the hit boxes soon.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
here are the two animations one for spinning the sword and one for letting it go http://www.mediafire.com/?yneltjmnz2t

EDIT:I forgot to make the sword come back to him in the second animations, but It's pretty simple I'm pretty sure you can do it, but If you need me to I will add that part.

EDIT2:also do you plan on fixing the hit boxes soon.

Thnx alot! I will fix the hitboxes after I figure out what's wrong with the random freezes. It's only been happening recently to me. It's usually when either Ichigo dodges, or when he is running and A is pressed. I'm gonna download the current file and play to see if it works. If it does, then it was something I did, coulda been the model edits I made, or something else.

Either way, Im going to have to apply the model changes for the Up-B to work. Once that's done, come the hitboxes.

DMN

Smash Cadet
Yesh the colors are in Brawlbox :3
Is it me or the B moves dont work and he freezes in place until someone hits him.
Also Ichigo crashes the game when he fightes on MushroomKingdom 64(from Mewtwo2000)When he gets to close to the pipes.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
Yesh the colors are in Brawlbox :3
Is it me or the B moves dont work and he freezes in place until someone hits him.
Also Ichigo crashes the game when he fightes on MushroomKingdom 64(from Mewtwo2000)When he gets to close to the pipes.
B moves don't work yet.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
On another note.........

0_0

oh, and btw, he does not look that bright in-game, i have no idea why the pic came out like that, though he does look kinda bright. It might have something to do with the lighting on battlefield+ichigo's model material's.

And also, there is now a "the team" thingamabobber in the OP, so if anyone wants 2 be part of the official "Team Kurosaki", say so.

ds22

Smash Lord
SqLeon, do you still experience random freezes?
Because if so, check in the FitMotionEtc for animations with Unknown1 which has a number other than 0.
If an animation has a Unknown1 which has a number (value) other than none, change that value to 0.
This is needed because it will freeze on occasion if it isn't 0 (same goes for Unknown2).

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
SqLeon, do you still experience random freezes?
Because if so, check in the FitMotionEtc for animations with Unknown1 which has a number other than 0.
If an animation has a Unknown1 which has a number (value) other than none, change that value to 0.
This is needed because it will freeze on occasion if it isn't 0 (same goes for Unknown2).

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It worked!! I can now actually test things out without hearing that annoying *** ****ing beep, every 2 ****ing seconds. Thank you so much!!!! Finally!

ds22=Zeus

Time to string together all of the specials.

I'll upload what I have now.

Edit:its uploaded, inside of the upload 2 folder.

And thnx again ds22.

BurningCharizard

Smash Cadet
Yay, almost no more freezes! :D It still freezes if you try to dodge, though. But for the rest, awesome. Even with his limited attacks I still beat the computer several times, was quite fun. Just need to fix that dodge freeze :)

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
I dont have access to my wii for a while, so i need someone to test new ichigo stuff. if anyone wants to, go to the dl link and the file inside the test folder is the current test file. ill notify whenever the file is updated. thnx to anyone who tests. Im trying to see if the side B works fine. (animation). As well as the other special animations.

@piggyjelly

yeah, I edited the side B somewhat, but its good.

piggyjelly

Smash Apprentice
I'll test it

EDIT: Well, It's better in the aspect of freezing for example the grab glitch is fixed, I didn't play as him that long but I'm pretty freezing won't have to be your main priority anymore.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
I'll test it

EDIT: Well, It's better in the aspect of freezing for example the grab glitch is fixed, I didn't play as him that long but I'm pretty freezing won't have to be your main priority anymore.
*File Updated*

Do the special animations work? As in, don't spaz out, and return to the waiting position afterwards?

Also....the previous file said 6 downloads......I wonder who downloaded it besides you.

doublek642

Smash Apprentice
*File Updated*

Do the special animations work? As in, don't spaz out, and return to the waiting position afterwards?

Also....the previous file said 6 downloads......I wonder who downloaded it besides you.
I'll admit that I was one of the downloaders. Guilty as charged.

piggyjelly

Smash Apprentice
About every special returns to waiting except for side b and up b (I think up b only does it in the air).

Edit:also would you like to consider me part of "the team" I'm sure I could help animate, maybe a texture or two. I'm hopeless with psa though

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
About every special returns to waiting except for side b and up b (I think up b only does it in the air).

Edit:also would you like to consider me part of "the team" I'm sure I could help animate, maybe a texture or two. I'm hopeless with psa though

Done.

*File Updated*

do the Side and UpB work now?

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
*Main Downloaded Updated*

I added "allow interrupts" to I think all of the attacks.(except specials). I thought it was annoying say if i used an attack in the air and I couldnt use another one until I landed because the animation was still playing. So you can now interrupt attacks. There was also one attack(cant remember which one), where the interrupt was too early and you could use the attack way too much, the interrupt was made later in the animation. Tell me what you guys think.

Edit: forgot to mention, the attack dash animation was changed, does it look better or worst?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I liked the running animation, as for the interrupts, it went smoothly for me, no animations stuck in continuation though using Neutral B while moving left or right in the air is an automatic death.

Also, if your still wondering about special animations, Neutral B doesn't stay still, it does move abit to the direction he is facing till the animation ends and returns to his starting point.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
I liked the running animation, as for the interrupts, it went smoothly for me, no animations stuck in continuation though using Neutral B while moving left or right in the air is an automatic death.

Also, if your still wondering about special animations, Neutral B doesn't stay still, it does move abit to the direction he is facing till the animation ends and returns to his starting point.
Awesome, that stupid neutral B keeps persisting on making things difficult.

*Test Download Updated* (same as main upload but with NB fix.)

The neutral B should stay still now.

Quanno

Smash Rookie
I wanted to say bankai, but i think hitboxes are more important so i'd say hitboxes

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I agree with Charizard, I would say the the important one is GFX, then Hitboxes and finally, Bankai.

Fen__

Smash Ace
Are you planning on making custom sound effects for use with Riivolution or just using sounds available for all users? Both?

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
@Fen

for now, just the sfx that are already in the game. I may eventually add original sfx. After he's done.

@smashmaniac2008

He will start twitching. Well, not really twitching, but pieces of the model will be coming off of him in different directions.

doublek642

Smash Apprentice
I think you should know this. Theres a glitch where sometimes after using down-b ichigo's hands and feet disappear until you use down-b again. It's kinda creepy. 0_0

piggyjelly

Smash Apprentice
I will try to make some animations tommorow if I can, and I think I cand help with the GFX.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
Nvmd what I said before, if I can figure out the sfx, ill do it immediatley, i just saw Bigsharkz's vid of mewtwo. It was way to epic for words. If anyone just so happens to stumble upon an ichigo voice pack, u no where to send it over.

@doublek

thnx, i see the problem.

Wait I think I found one, should the sounds be japanese or english??

DVDV28

Smash Apprentice
Could he also be made as a texture of Ike (after you're done of course)

I kind of like MK.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
Could he also be made as a texture of Ike (after you're done of course)

I kind of like MK.
theres already a texture of ichigo over ike and a psa. if u mean model, i can try after this ones done, but i don't know if itll work due to the model problems.

I will try to make some animations tommorow if I can, and I think I cand help with the GFX.
cool, which animations?

Top Bottom