• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ichigo Kurosaki V0.92: Updated 9/19 OP Updated!

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
You're putting him over Wario? I got no complaints other than his voice is going to be WAY out of place, if you're not gonna make sounds for him I'd keep him silent
Not a problem, Quanno ripped some sounds of Ichigo from another game. I gotta put 'em in.

I am fine with bankai as main form, I have no problems, since he never actually fights in Shikai anymore, if you make bankai his vaizard mask, which one are you going with? had quite a few over time. But personally, I still prefer the first.
try to make it so he "rips" it onto his face if you can, because it always looks epic in the show.
He has multiple vizard masks? I thought he only had one. Anyways, I have to go with what the model has provided. I'll check what it looks like. Also the animation from the Bleach game is indeed the one where he "rips" it onto his face.

Sounds cool but difficult. Bankai has something that Shikai doesn't: clothing physics on max. That robe/cloak is huge. Shikai has clothing physics too, but not as much. Plus, Ichigo spends the majority of his Bankai time being a ****** by flying and walking on air. How does that translate to Brawl?

On the other hand, a time limit is needed on Final Smashes, and conveniently, Ichigo doesn't usually last more than two episodes with a full Hollow mask intact. Do the animations for original Ichigo port over to Bankai Ichigo?
The animations do carry over to his Bankai form. His robe/cloak thing animates as well.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Not a problem, Quanno ripped some sounds of Ichigo from another game. I gotta put 'em in.

He has multiple vizard masks? I thought he only had one. Anyways, I have to go with what the model has provided. I'll check what it looks like. Also the animation from the Bleach game is indeed the one where he "rips" it onto his face.

The animations do carry over to his Bankai form. His robe/cloak thing animates as well.
Is there going to be a new vid anytime soon?

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Can you mix sound packs? Because I don't want to lose the custom sounds for Mewtwo I have, just asking, and that picture just screams hype!

oxe161

Smash Rookie
I believe you can. I think each character has they're own seperate folders (or not) for individual voices. But im not so sure since i don't mess around with that
Off topic: do you need riivolution for voices?

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
I believe you can. I think each character has they're own seperate folders (or not) for individual voices. But im not so sure since i don't mess around with that
Off topic: do you need riivolution for voices?
Yea you do but I cant ever figure out how to properly use it

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
OH YES!!! thank you sql leon!!!

oh yes i can get rid of mario's ******** cousin!!! and the final smash will actually FIT!! mwahahhahaha!!

oh yeah, and i can now well put... that one character over metaknight.

can i say this... <_< i love you.

i so wish i could help but, to be honest i'm actually useless lol. good luck, and great choice of putting him over wario. makes me happy, now theres a new candidate over metaknight his name is gray fox. yay.

really good luck though for real.
Thank you. I'm really sorry to disappoint but.... Now that Ichigo is already in Bankai form there is no need for a transformation(the previously mentioned hollow mask can be called with a graphic effect command). I would leave him on Wario but Wario does not have a sword tail nor can he attain one.

Which leads me to my next question,

If Ichigo were to be on any swordsman(minus metaknight because he doesnt actually have sword trails, just a bunch of graphics that make it look like he does) and lucario(he has a swordtrail for some reason) who would it be? The reason being, A sword trail is really necessary because it looks to epic not to be there. A reddish-blackish trail that follows the sword.

Sorry for the hold-ups, I'll make it really fast for the next update.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Thank you. I'm really sorry to disappoint but.... Now that Ichigo is already in Bankai form there is no need for a transformation(the previously mentioned hollow mask can be called with a graphic effect command). I would leave him on Wario but Wario does not have a sword tail nor can he attain one.

Which leads me to my next question,

If Ichigo were to be on any swordsman(minus metaknight because he doesnt actually have sword trails, just a bunch of graphics that make it look like he does) and lucario(he has a swordtrail for some reason) who would it be? The reason being, A sword trail is really necessary because it looks to epic not to be there. A reddish-blackish trail that follows the sword.

Sorry for the hold-ups, I'll make it really fast for the next update.
I say put him over Ike since cloud is now ported over DK. I mean thats just me you choose which ever one you want ill download him regardless

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Bleck. Would've been happier with killing off Wario permanently for Ichigo. no one's gonna wanna fully replace Marth or Ike, and who gives a **** about sword trails? XD

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
I agree but every other swordsman has swordglows and swordtrails, whenever I see someone without a sword trail it just looks like their swinging around generic un-cool looking sword

Anyways, I've been doing the next download without my wii to preview because the laser burnt out so I'll leave the test files here so can you guys tell me how it looks?

http://www.mediafire.com/?tn88izqrn386i

crap i forgot to put a file of the 4 files bundled together.

Edit, its there now.

joem3693

Smash Apprentice
Okay he teleports when you try to move,when he stands there hes in the ground,(not a glitch but he needs to be resized a little i think but I'm not too sure),he pretty much cant attack at all because of these glitches and they don't stop for the entire match.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
When I get back I could maybe make a video, it would be crap quality and you'd have to download it though

oxe161

Smash Rookie
Quick question will those Nel model replacements for ichigo still work on marth? Im a nub when it comes to hacking

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
The Nel models are extremely messed up, they should be fixed first, and alright I test it out later and tell you the glitches

oxe161

Smash Rookie
K, i would do it my self but sometimes it takes me 30 MINUTES for my wii read to brawl

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
does this go over Mzrth?

if it does than i need to learn model porting

put sephimarth over yoshi make PSA

but atleast well have sword trails

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
its cool put sephiroth over diddy.

seeing how cloud is on DK. and it`ll fit the icon i have set lolz.

and the win theme will be properly shared.

i SO wish i could make the hax... but no computer. only a wii=(

ds22

Smash Lord
its cool put sephiroth over diddy.

seeing how cloud is on DK. and it`ll fit the icon i have set lolz.

and the win theme will be properly shared.

i SO wish i could make the hax... but no computer. only a wii=(
I would rather have him ported over someone else (like Yoshi).
I already started doing Megaman X over Diddy.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
I'd rather have Marth over Yoshi as well, I'm keeping my DK characters, I think people should port over other characters like Wario, Olimar, Jigglypuff, Kirby, DDD, ROB, Ness, Lucas, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Pikachu, and Ice Climbers, why don't we have replacements for these yet?

Top Bottom