• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IC's as dubz partner

Metal

Smash Cadet
Cinci, OH (And my social security # is...)
I think bad because they aren't as good in a match with 3+ people.
If the ICs are in a match with just two other people, that makes more than 3 people.

k, j/k I like the ICs and they seem good from my broad perspective. Their recovery is good enough that they don't have to grab the ledge (ie. your partner can, and Zamus likes). They have a unique projectile; it slides. If you lose your CPU Nana, your teamate can help you recover. Even if you'd rather die, you can be a shield for a while.

Now, if you mean ICs+ICs v. a team, I disagree for the same reasons Ditto matches can be scary. Projectiles exactly cancelling each other, same moves neutralizing each other (this time around, that causes tripping), poor eyesight makes you lose track of who's who, etc.

SnatchForFree

Smash Cadet
Double ICs=double chaingrabs=awesome in theory. Never tried it, as my friends suck at IC and won't touch them, but it sounds sweet.

Straylit

Smash Cadet
Using climbers as a doubles parter is rather difficult as you most of the ability to do alot of their effective techniques. Mind you, with a little tweaking of your play style they can be just fine in doubles. But there are much better alternatives.

Top Bottom