• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Icy's Monthly #5 Results

D-Rock1000

Smash Cadet
17. Drock - your pokemon trainer surprised me in crews, thanks for coming though
Really fun tournament and thanks. I really think I should have had that Zelda in crews. I got nervous cause this was my first time doing crews and was a bit reckless that last life. Hope to come to your next tourney, too.

17. Drock - Fun friendlies, you got a decent Fox going on there.
Thanks. Great Marth and Snake.

1. 4th Best in New England- Never seen someone commentate their own Grand Final matches like that. Very entertaing finals.
2. IcyLight- Great job hosting. I hope to come to your next one and maybe get to play you.
3. Bizkit- Thanks for the bunch of great friendlies.
5. Boxy + Poky ='s Love- Fun team friendlies, even if my team got destroyed each time. Wish I could have played you one on one.
7. Copacetic- Our matches were SO CLOSE! Can't believe that boomerang then bomb saved you from being edgehogged in the two matches. Great games.
7. Mikeray4- Man I hate facing Snake. Good matches.
13. POF- Even though I only played you for two friendlies, fun matches.
17. DMB- Nice playing you again. A lot of nice friendlies.
17. games and goodies- Crazy friendlies early on.
Noodles- Thanks for the MM. Tough MK.
Xaoz- A lot of friendlies. Good matches.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
50-50, don't even argue, i would love to say 45-55 snake favor TBH but id rather not get flamed by ignorant snakes + oli"s =/
...Didn't you say it was like 70-30 Olimar after beating Ally on wifi a few months ago? Why did this change? Cuz he ***** you offline?

mikeray4

Smash Ace
ally and fatal are just better than dabuz
FATAL HAD TO GO MK VS ICY.....that should be enough

The Truth...

Smash Apprentice
Yes. Snake ***** DDD also.
NEVER! ARE YOU ******* STUPID! NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS WILL THIS BE TRUE. I CAN BACK THIS **** UP WITH FACTS. AS A MATTER A FACT GO ASK FLORIDA SO THEY CAN LAUGH IN YOUR FACE! *breathes*

srry but no one realizes how gay that match up truly is. Snake ONLY counter is a REAL ****ing COUNTER. Play Co18's d3 with you usin Snake this nicca will make you wanna quit life!

that may be true too
NO!!!! JUST NO!

50-50, 100% sure its 50-50 ATM
Yup 50:50 ***. Ya dont counter snake only character that does the is d3 that ugly *** fat *****!

MAYBE on wifi its like 60:40... because of oli having... well self explanatory... but who gives a **** about wifi!

So Fatal

Smash Master
Brawl Singles:

2. IcyLight (Olimar)- GGs man, you got lucky in winners semis =D, I might break out snake in our next set.
3. Bizkit (Snake)- GGs, what the heck were you doing in singles lol... also fun doubles matches, mikeray sucks
4. Bloodcross (Falco/Metaknight)- We ***** teams but you really need to learn how to calm down cuz it really affects your game plus you were scaring me a little bit in grand finals, also sorry for 3 stocking you in crews =( don't quit.
5. Patg (Zero Suit Samus/Lucario)- My num 1 fan, ggs brosef, try lucario on me next time =D
5. Boxy + Poky ='s Love (Peachkid) (Peach)- GGs, MK > Peach for me hehe
7. Copacetic (Toon Link)- starting to become a tournament threat =x
7. Mikeray4 sucks
9. Watkins (Ike)- THE ANCHORRRRRRRR
9. Hinkage (Metaknight)- good stuff in friendlies and almost beating bizkit
9. Teevee (ROB/Wario)- FRESH OUTA ORLANDO
13. 52 inch tv- 3 DOLLARS
13. POF gg in brawl and thnx for ****** me in Melee, I needa work on that >_>
17. Haggs- Good seing you bro!
17. Drock- YEA THANKS FOR watching grand finals lol
17. Sphere- wea da biddies at
17. Prawn- your better than this!

copacetic

Smash Journeyman
4th Best in New England - first that fear kid and now this? such random people keep taking first
IcyLight - thus ends my streak of getting knocked out by you 2nd round, i suppose
Bizkit - fun doubles matches, good **** carrying that scrub to 2nd place
Bloodcross - good luck with your eventual RRoD
Patg - I have no idea how to beat your zss, but that extra hitstun from my bomb set you up for that spike perfectly. good ****
Boxy + Poky ='s Love - nice job taking out the troll brothers
Mikeray4 - fun cf and ganon dittos
melito - TL dittos were funny. it was cool to see the differences in our playstyles
Hinkage - lol bracket johns
Gowoe - good matches man
52 inch tv - hugs definitely won it for me game 3. I owe you one
POF - Fun friendlies
Haggs - good **** in teams, we're getting better (i.e. not killing each other)
Drock - That was the most timely boomerang I've ever thrown
Sphere - still need to play you at some point
Prawn - ICs are so inconsistent
Jerdy - really good diddy, you made those games close without really even using bananas

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
ally and fatal are just better than dabuz
FATAL HAD TO GO MK VS ICY.....that should be enough
well, obviously they are better than me, i **** at this game so it would be scary if they weren't better than me

MAYBE on wifi its like 60:40... because of oli having... well self explanatory... but who gives a **** about wifi!
i kinda do >_> i mean, i have made more money on it than most brawlers ever will offline...sooooo...yeah, wifi=srs bsnss

So Fatal

Smash Master
well, obviously they are better than me, i **** at this game so it would be scary if they weren't better than me

i kinda do >_> i mean, i have made more money on it than most brawlers ever will offline...sooooo...yeah, wifi=srs bsnss
Hey I made 1,000$ on wifi, its something at least:p

IcyLight

Smash Lord
dabuz you would be surprised how much money some people have brought in. i'm probably around $7,000 total so far since it came out

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
dabuz you would be surprised how much money some people have brought in. i'm probably around $7,000 total so far since it came out
true, but im just saying MOST people, probably more than 90% of people, i'd say i have made more money than, also, factor in price of tournaments (entry, venue, travel, food, ect.) and that probably brings down the profit tremendously from total winnings for people who make money offline primarily

also, including some offline (scrub tournies FTW ;) ), im somewhere between $4,000-$4,500 for profit

also, how do you make $7,000? i barely see any results from you where you earn a decent enough amount of money to get close to that

noodles

Smash Champion
Going to a tournament close to every weekend for 2 years can do that. Ive only profited a little over 700 ;_;

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
GGs to everyone in singles.

Noodles was a good partner, and doubles was fun.

Fatal is too good for me at the moment, I admit it. He's my favorite snake so it doesn't make me that mad.

Teevee just pulls out chars and ***** with them, he's too good and cool.

I'm coming for Bizkit and Koolaid so watch out.

ggs copa you got better

Pelca you're great too, especially the fox.

Pof you **** in melee, and you're pretty good in brawl too.

BC, great mk and falco.

Mikeray got ***** by me xD

2nd best ZSS in NE, nuff said

IcyLight

Smash Lord
not all results have been uploaded, i went to the very first tournaments in new england like a month after the game came out, and placed 2nd to Cort every single time for about 7 months, i'm at about that much for profit, i've probably won about 7,500-8,000 though if you don't minus venue fees/entry fees

edit: oh yeah ace, that's not counting doubles. me and noodles used to win majority of teams too, so maybe i'm around 8500-10. and the old small tournies around here used to be our current big ones. 40 was small :p

The Truth...

Smash Apprentice
Hey I made 1,000$ on wifi, its something at least:p

Are you serious?

Lol are you serious? **** wifi= serious buisness?

true, but im just saying MOST people, probably more than 90% of people, i'd say i have made more money than, also, factor in price of tournaments (entry, venue, travel, food, ect.) and that probably brings down the profit tremendously from total winnings for people who make money offline primarily

also, including some offline (scrub tournies FTW ;) ), im somewhere between $4,000-$4,500 for profit

also, how do you make $7,000? i barely see any results from you where you earn a decent enough amount of money to get close to that
Wow Dabuz are you serious how do you get money like that? when u win first place in AIB and Gamebattles the prize money are that huge?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash

Are you serious?

he sure is :)

Lol are you serious? **** wifi= serious buisness?

yes it is xD

Wow Dabuz are you serious how do you get money like that? when u win first place in AIB and Gamebattles the prize money are that huge?
GB: $1250, $1250, $900 (total of $3400) AIB: $200, $50 (total of $250) GB gave out a lot of money even though i think they are done with giving out money for brawl anymore, AIB only gave out some money compared to GB

in conclusion, don't knock wifi xD

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
NECROMANCER POWERS:
LEVEL 10: LA RESURRECCION DE HILOS

ok

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
What's really impressive is the lack of paaayouts mentioned

But real talk, could someone get on that, please?

Top Bottom