• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Idaho Female Smasher

Status
Not open for further replies.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
no, it's just always funny to talk **** on the internet. ALWAYS.

but i like to play smash. and i want to play idaho. so it'd be a great excuse to go to idaho.
Then come to Idaho! ****.
If i could find a venue...i would throw a tourney...invite you P..just you.....and wipe the smile off your face. ;)

Hell, if anyone isn't in any rankings in a Big smash state...just come to Idaho...you'll be on it for sure! WE need more than 10 people anywayz....

Miharu

Smash Hero
Then come to Idaho! ****.
If i could find a venue...i would throw a tourney...invite you P..just you.....and wipe the smile off your face. ;)

Hell, if anyone isn't in any rankings in a Big smash state...just come to Idaho...you'll be on it for sure! WE need more than 10 people anywayz....
Uhh...

I don't know about Socal, but Norcal has a ****load of people who aren't on rankings, but should be. 20 spots isn't enough. So don't get ahead of yourself; just because some people aren't ranked, doesn't mean they aren't good.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Who said I thought He wasn't good? Since its pick on Idaho day...I'll do some picking back!

:lick: yum yum

Trust me, I know the Big city vs. Small city thing...It the kind of thing that isn't smash..look at high school football, colledge, other games.,D!ck Heads, There is always more and better ones in big cities...I've always been one for the underdog though...;)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
knuttz, how about a conclusion we can all agree on

socal invades idaho... beats everyone there ...

and we all run train on your girl after ^^

but if she's REALLY fat... then we all jump you

Balloon

Smash Lord
I'm hotter than your boyfriend and better at smash than him.

Come to Oregon. :)

gnosis

Smash Lord
Are you trying to imply I contradicted myself somehow? Because if so you're, uh... well you're trying, that's all I can say.

ripkirby

Smash Cadet
He is saying you should quit [Smash], because it is obvious you do not and will not have the desire to win at this or any other competitive interaction amongst humans.

HBIC

Smash Rookie
knuttz, how about a conclusion we can all agree on

socal invades idaho... beats everyone there ...

and we all run train on your girl after ^^

but if she's REALLY fat... then we all jump you

Sounds like someone is a little mad because knuttz actually has a girl. That his girl is not his own right hand. (or left hand.....which ever one is your preference)

gnosis

Smash Lord
He is saying you should quit [Smash], because it is obvious you do not and will not have the desire to win at this or any other competitive interaction amongst humans.
Haha so wait.

Are we serious now? Was he actually ever serious? Are you?

Am I right now?

Miharu

Smash Hero
Sounds like someone is a little mad because knuttz actually has a girl. That his girl is not his own right hand. (or left hand.....which ever one is your preference)
So, hands these days do your cooking for you? Can you also get married to them?

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
LMAOOO sounds good P Ill be the muthafukn conductor.
Ok I'm going to reiterate this again for those of you who obviously have the IQ of 50. Why do you *** holes keep thinking that just because a woman is interested in smashing that she's some Fat chick who has no life. I've talked to several guy smashers and they hate falling under the typical stereotype. Of you have not life, No girlfriend, and has never had a girlfriend, wears glasses and his pants up all the way to his chest. See you guys don't like that so what makes you think that we girls like being lumped into the stereotype of fat chick who has no life or boyfriend. Also socal i never posted this thread for you to rag on idaho, i mean you guys just come in her talking a whole bunch of ****. I mean i could see if we came in your thread talking **** or you heard some one from Idaho talking ****, but we didn't. i mean do you have to talk down to us to make your selves feel better? Just because we're a small smash scene doesn't mean that we A: Don't have people who aren't good here and B: Doesn't give you the permission to rag on us 24/7

Miharu

Smash Hero
It's the internet.

There's the root of all your problems. Take the internet away, and less people will be inclined to say this kind of stuff to your face. It's already been stated before; and if you don't like it or are unable to handle it, it's best if you stay away from forums and such.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
OH my goodness!!! I couldn't believe it when I saw this thread! I'm from Rexburg! I main Young Link, married to Buzz, also Young Link. ^_^

I've been to 2 tournaments so far, I'm pretty decent. ;)

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
OH my goodness!!! I couldn't believe it when I saw this thread! I'm from Rexburg! I main Young Link, married to Buzz, also Young Link. ^_^

I've been to 2 tournaments so far, I'm pretty decent. ;)
Finally i was waiting for someone to post to **** related to what i posted, yeah Brandon told me about you he said that you're pretty decent. Me and my sis haven't been playing to long but we're ok.

ripkirby

Smash Cadet
Haha so wait.

Are we serious now? Was he actually ever serious? Are you?

Am I right now?
How can you be right about anything, if all you said were questions (and a sentence fragment)? Also, why would you even try to joke around making your state look like a bunch of scrubs.

FrankieFreakShow

Smash Apprentice
It's the internet.

There's the root of all your problems. Take the internet away, and less people will be inclined to say this kind of stuff to your face. It's already been stated before; and if you don't like it or are unable to handle it, it's best if you stay away from forums and such.
lol, oh I know that it's the internet, and trust me I'm able to hand the **** everyone is slinging sadly enough though they aren't very good at it. I've seen 5 years old talk more **** and come back with better comebacks then these guys are. The only think you guys are doing by talking all this crap is making us from Idaho laugh our ***** off. This whole thing is quite entertaining

I'm Batman!

Smash Apprentice
Ok I'm going to reiterate this again for those of you who obviously have the IQ of 50. Why do you *** holes keep thinking that just because a woman is interested in smashing that she's some Fat chick who has no life. I've talked to several guy smashers and they hate falling under the typical stereotype. Of you have not life, No girlfriend, and has never had a girlfriend, wears glasses and his pants up all the way to his chest. See you guys don't like that so what makes you think that we girls like being lumped into the stereotype of fat chick who has no life or boyfriend. Also socal i never posted this thread for you to rag on idaho, i mean you guys just come in her talking a whole bunch of ****. I mean i could see if we came in your thread talking **** or you heard some one from Idaho talking ****, but we didn't. i mean do you have to talk down to us to make your selves feel better? Just because we're a small smash scene doesn't mean that we A: Don't have people who aren't good here and B: Doesn't give you the permission to rag on us 24/7
lol, oh I know that it's the internet, and trust me I'm able to hand the **** everyone is slinging sadly enough though they aren't very good at it. I've seen 5 years old talk more **** and come back with better comebacks then these guys are. The only think you guys are doing by talking all this crap is making us from Idaho laugh our ***** off. This whole thing is quite entertaining
It doesn't seem like you're laughing your *** off very much in the first post. :/

QraQ

Smash Ace
When did a simple thread become not so simple?
Was just a shot out to girl smashers in Idaho.
Leave it that way.

-QraQ

QraQ

Smash Ace
Ok I didn't read the prior page lol.
RipKirby and I'm Batman....Who are you exactly? (except for the obvious comeback being "Batman")
How can nobodies even talk any smack.
I like it how even when I was in Houston random people from Cali that I never heard of talked trash to me and some of the top Texas people.
And we all asked the same question...
"Who Are You"
Get someone important in here to talk trash so we may actually take notes and learn from their harsh guidance.

-QraQ

Rickety

Peace and Love
Everybody should be nice to one another :]

I would like to go Yellowstone someday, and a part of that borders Idaho, right?

Is there a vegan community in Idaho?

Relhots

Smash Lord
If you were to go from san diego driving to yellowstone you would have to go through idaho to get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom