• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***Idaho Melee/Brawl Power Rankings***

Churro

Smash Journeyman
A PR tournament for the start of 2010 would be perfect.
Other regions are doing this, and it'd be fitting for us to at least make an update.

No U

Smash Journeyman
Wow, posts? That's weird. We really don't have a big enough community to even bother with power rankings. We all pretty much know where we stand with each other. The only reason we did it in the first place was to try to mindgame kids into wanting to play and get better, which might have sort of worked for a little bit. None of the 'panelists' are even active any more lol.

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
Wow, posts? That's weird. We really don't have a big enough community to even bother with power rankings. We all pretty much know where we stand with each other. The only reason we did it in the first place was to try to mindgame kids into wanting to play and get better, which might have sort of worked for a little bit. None of the 'panelists' are even active any more lol.
God **** it.

Last edited:

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
i think given mk's particular dominance, a sill ban is just what he needs to perfectly balance the metagame

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
Is anyone still playing these days? I've played casually from time to time.
Lol.. I got two of my friends from school in Jerome to pick up Melee and Brawl... All they know how to do is fair with Marth... soo... yeah, I wouldn't consider them actual players.

Other than that, I guess I'm the only one in Southern Idaho that is actually still playing and planning to go to some majors like Genesis and what not.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
why would you guys seriously live in idaho :(

it just seems like such a bad decision... it's like being like a zelda main or something

i would just move tbqh >_>

craztad

Smash Journeyman
you know if people actually wanted to get better on a consistent basis we would have a better community.

Regards,
knuttz,qraq,bc,gnosis,tate

St4ticFir3

Smash Cadet
No. It won't change, so why a new PR thread?

nice.

You might be surprised soon. We have a small but growing community up here in CDA and a few of us are getting fairly decent if i do say so myself. We'll be at the gift exchange I think.

craztad

Smash Journeyman
unless you have been playing with western washington and or gnosis i doubt the word surprise is going to come to mind

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Sup all, just joined up the smash board and I am looking to play melee in the Boise area. If anyone is down to play hit me up ASAP on here. I am not new to the game either so I am excited about having some good games. I am free all next week plus Just Action and I are in the making of getting some people together and playing. I am down to play anytime so holler!

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
We could always just do a pr tourney to see if anyone thats not on the list should be (jerome kid and Wup). From what I saw at the tourney I went to the only person that might need to be adjusted on the rankings is lemon tho.

WuP

Smash Apprentice
You need to play me then! Haha jk, I have been playing lemon a lot though

Staz

Smash Lord
We have a melee scene too ^.^ we always have a melee tournament if there is some free time after singles and dubz. Form a car pool and come on down! Utah sometimes gets kind of boring @_@

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I will probably come to Utah a few time but I don't live near anyone else from Idaho anymore so I don't know if everyone else would go. If a car from Idaho goes to one of your tournaments are you guys going to come to one of ours?

Staz

Smash Lord
We have monthlys the next one on the 19th. I can keep you guys updated and get a link up soon. You know it! :) ill talk to my Utahn's about it XD but yes most likely we will come down :)

WuP

Smash Apprentice
I would go down and play Utah for some crew battles, and where are ya living at now BC?

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I live in Idaho Falls so I would have to drive separate but I'm down to make it to this one if the rest of Idaho (aka Boise) gets a car there. I was planning on going up to Utah to visit Yamer in a few weeks so this would work out perfectly for me.

Staz

Smash Lord
Alright sounds awesome, With just a few to pitch in fo gas. you guys could make it to utah and back way easy ^.^ and we would be willing to come up some time for any tourney/big event :D anyway, plan on it, if you can't make it to this month's tourney. no biggie, we understand, you could always try next month or the next. LOL yamer is in utah still!? i thought he went back to idaho, he entered a melee tournament not too long ago. love yamer and love playing starcraft with him. anyway, here is the link to the tournament http://ugto.betaboard.net/t57-smash-haven-monthly-3-feb-19-now-with-mario-kart-tatsy ^.^

Top Bottom