• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

Churro

Smash Journeyman
What do you mean? smashfest/tournament?

I'm going to be busy with house flooring (we're getting rid of carpet completely, even rooms)
Which is what I did last weekend. Still not done, we thought it was going to be a one day thing, barely got done with the living room. LOL

There's a small chance I do something the following weekend, but if we do, it has to end no later than 11pm. Everyone else in the house wasn't amused with running it till 3am =/ Great night though, but we need to keep track of time next time.

Fyr3-STRIKE

Smash Apprentice
Everyone here should play TvC. The game play style seems friendly to SSB players IMO. Not to mention the advance techniques aren't too hard to learn.

Anyways I've got prom this weekend so no tourney for me.

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
The fact that you said to play Blazblue over any Street Fighter shows how ******** you are.

Also, SSF4 is pseudo confirmed for the PC. It'll happen. And regardless, buy a ****ing PS3.

Fyr3-STRIKE

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I enjoy it. I went back to street fighter IV this week. Ugh... that game is ridiculous. I can't get past the 4th stage on ANYONES basic trials. Some of them I might be able to if I was more consistent, but its soooo hard to get all the timings in. Any tips other than 'keyboard / gamepad sucks' or 'buy a fightstick'?

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Yea, buy Super Street Fighter 4. Also, you're probably just having problems with cancels. If you think the cancels/combos into super are hard from the normal trials, the hard trials will make you commit suicide because of the links.

Churro

Smash Journeyman
Dom'a going away to Korea Smashfest
At Knuttz' house, starts at 3pm, this Sunday

Let's have a good time :)

I'm changing my plans and so should you =)

Churro

Smash Journeyman
I'm discouraged to run a tournament anytime soon.

If I ever run a tournament, I'll want guaranteed attendance as well =)

Started playing Brawl Minus two days ago, funnn.

that is all.

Churro

Smash Journeyman
That venue looks LEGIT.
and I was also told it's supposedly Ka Master's last tourney.

I really wish I had some spare money, and an active smash community LOL

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
You guys should come. It's gonna be siiiiick.

Edit: It's also MY last smash tournament in Washington for like a year, and I housed like 5 of you guys so you guys should come cuz you pretty much owe me at this point. ;D

Plus if anyone needs a place to crash Saturday night and drive back Sunday or something, you can stay at my place... Though my house isn't exactly near the venue.

Top Bottom