• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Till about midnight. I was starting to get back into the grove of playing, duely note that I was still SDing every round, but gimmie a couple weeks to knock off that 2 year rust and I will be gunning for that falco!

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Action said he wanted to play again next week on Sat or Sun. I am down for whenever so if you wanna have some friendlies anytime in between let me know. Thats for anyone I guess, I officially have the bug to get hella good again

Churro

Smash Journeyman
good to hear, I may show up to one of these :p

I still have the hunger for some melee. Whatever time I would spent playing Brawl, I've played Super Street Fighter IV instead, so I'm pretty much done with Brawl or any version. Don't hate it, it's just a waste of time in my own terms XD

I'm going to Vegas on Feb for a week, I hear the melee crowd is growing and everyone's quit Brawl, so if I happen to meet up with any Vegas / Reno Smash, I want to be prepared. :)

... I think it's safe to say my Mario is a lot more solid, I could say the same thing for any character really lol as for secondaries, can't tell.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Yo ID.

Sorry to be stalkerish, but has anybody played or known a dude in ID named Jeff Burns?

I played smash with him as a kid, was wondering if he ever found the greater smash community.

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Doesn't ring a bell to me, but yeah churro if you wanna play holler, I am free this whole week so I am down whenever

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Yo, we gonna smash again this weekend? We should definitely try to.

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Same time and place? We should try to have a tourney if we get enough people

Churro

Smash Journeyman
Same time and place? We should try to have a tourney if we get enough people
How many people did you have last week?

oh. and I tried getting directions to Just Action's place, but Mapquest and Google Maps failed to give me anything, it just straight up pointed at Meridian as a whole LOL

I live on Ustick Rd. coming in from Nampa.

Churro

Smash Journeyman
oh didn't notice that, thanks.

Can't say I'm going for sure. but I'll definitely try.
I've been playing 2 hours a day. Unfortunately I can't trust any of my controllers, but I can still pull off some interesting stuff :)

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I had been doing that too, but I had not played anyone in about two years that was actually good at the game so it took a while to adjust. Try to make it out churro we had some good team games last time. Who do you roll with?

Just Action

Smash Journeyman
My friends Nic and Seth say they'll prolly be there. Nic was the Falco player that was over last weekend. He's been reading up and practicing at home. But yes, same time and place. I hope my directions work for ya >.< I'm usually pretty bad with them :p

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Just use the address on mapquest. That is how I found it. If not just text him or me. Messege me for my number if you need it for directions

WuP

Smash Apprentice
What, is there only 4 people that post on this thread? Though there would be a lot more that would like to start reviving the community again

Churro

Smash Journeyman
Knuttz might show up to this.

Since I know Just Action has friends that are just starting to get into smash, I'm trying to get a few new players as well. If not, I'll see if my cousins are interested. :)

If any of you are curious to try out the closed alpha of Project M, I will bring that along with me.

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
haha perfect, this smash fest will be amazing :D
definitely looking forward!!!!

also, all credit and thanks go to Just Action for making this all happen, and dedication to revive this community.
not to mention his sexy bachelor pad ;]

Churro

Smash Journeyman
just letting you guys know, Knuttz won't be in the Boise area up until 6-7.

and I might be running a little late, but I'll be there. :)

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
Knuttz might show up to this.

Since I know Just Action has friends that are just starting to get into smash, I'm trying to get a few new players as well. If not, I'll see if my cousins are interested. :)

If any of you are curious to try out the closed alpha of Project M, I will bring that along with me.
Churro! i think it'd be amazing if you brought project M, i've been dying to try that out >.<
hope you can make it, love playing against new players :]
community is definitely growing within a few weeks.

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Woah, looks like a good time. I will be there after the Steelers game tonight. Prolly around the same time knuttz will be arriving maybe a little later. I will bring my set-up from last time. How many we lookin at having so far? Looks like at least 7 which is sick. And what the hell is project M?

Churro

Smash Journeyman
what the hell is project M?
The fuuuuture maann. :D
lol

http://projectm.smashmods.com/

The version that I have is just a teaser, to give you an idea. The official demo comes out sometime late January/early February. All change will be for the better of the project. :)

EDIT: Knuttz is probably not going to show. but the way it looks, till next time I guess :)

WuP

Smash Apprentice
So where is the other people from Mountain Home? I believe Amari and a few others. They need to come out from hiding!

Churro

Smash Journeyman
Dan told me he couldn't make it, but I'm sure he wants to smash.

besides him, I don't really know anyone else from Mountain Home.

Great smashfest last night, really beating myself up for doing so poor at first. XD

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
haha its all good. we all have our moments >.< but wish we could have played more, we only had one game!

but nonetheless, it was a great smashfest, really fun haha. mini tournaments ftw.

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Yo alch, I am in Mountain Home right now doing some exercises for the air base out here. We should try to play sometime this week. Hit me up and let me know when you wanna play if you can this week. Churro, falcon dittos are so damn fun. To be honest I mess around too much when I play, just cant seem to help it haha

Top Bottom