• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Will do, Prolly tonight or tomorrow. I gotta work a 12 today in a bit so depending on your schedule as well.

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Sorry man, I can't make it over right now. Gotta take care of some stuff today. When you free to play again?

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Maybe, depends on how fast I can finish my workout. Ill text you and let ya know if I can make it

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Well I prolly won't make it tomorrow Action, next time though. Hit me up when you are free to play

knuttz45

Smash Ace
J/A You have to give me your number dude....I don't have it anymore. I feel like nibbling on some nublets. :p and also thinking about genesis 2. the first one was fun except it being a. california, and b. having our **** stolen, 100 percent evidence, and police not doing **** till later, then because the kids stole other thngs that belonged to the state..and after they got our ****, making us pay for shipping. lol.

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Haha here we go, now I get to play knuttz. We gotta get a gamecam going one of these times so I can watch myself play and see where I am messing up as well. Anyone have any idea if someone has one and if not how much they cost?

WuP

Smash Apprentice
When you gettin back Alch, Noe said he doesnt know how you are going to get back without any gas money haha

Churro

Smash Journeyman
Glad to see you guys are interested in making it to Genesis (2) :)

2 carpools? I got a heavy duty 800 watt power converter this time, that and a bigger tv = amazing practice sessions on the way there XD

I may be down for another smash session this weekend. We'll see.

We gotta get a gamecam going one of these times so I can watch myself play and see where I am messing up as well. Anyone have any idea if someone has one and if not how much they cost?
If quality isn't much to care for, a USB easycap should do the trick. They cost around $10 to $15. Only thing you'd need are a few Y splitters to hook up to the tv as well as the computer/laptop (prefereably laptop)

WuP

Smash Apprentice
When is Genesis 2? I would like to travel to this as well and play. And yeah I have a laptop and I will prolly go get one of those USB easycap's and Y splitter's as well.

WuP

Smash Apprentice
I may actually be able to attend this, granted I will not be up to par on my smash skills since I will be leaving Feb. 24th and not returning until July 7th, but I will have time to smash while I am gone in Florida just not a lot of it. I won't know for a while but as of right now I want to go so keep that in mind

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I was just reading up on it, looks like some work to set it up with the comp. Either way we need to get a cam going haha

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
i got chills reading the forum posts for genesis 2 o.o;;
its on man, lets make a name for idaho :D

WuP

Smash Apprentice
So on Sunday smash again? You can count me in for that. I will check out that easycap that Churro linked. Might stop by and grab one at the store on the way just as long as someone can help set it up, I suck at things like that. If we can get recording going that would be sick

Just Action

Smash Journeyman
Yah, I'm still for it. It would be rad if we could get some matches recorded, too.
It's cool if you can't make it. I'm sure at some point during the week we can get in some games.

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Thats whats up! Ill check into that recording stuff tomorrow. And you better watch out lemon.....I am gunning for that falco.....and action the same goes for that fox!!!

Churro

Smash Journeyman
Is Jack still in Idaho? Is he better now?
Just curious as to why you brought him up.

Might go to this. Still not sure.

Top Bottom