• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

Churro

Smash Journeyman
Till next time guys, sorry, won't be making it. If I were to leave right now, I'd literally have to run back home as soon as I get there, the blazer decided to crap out on me three days ago, so the car is needed for work purposes.

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I can't wait to start getting back the skills. It's gonna be awesome

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
haha BC xD, better step up your falco, getting pretty good!

another smashfest would be amazing, kinx might come again.

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Alch, are you back yet? BC, you should try to make a trip to Boise to play some smash sometime this month, that would be sick. Lemon, you should practice up for the next time we play because I am going to smash your falco and marth!

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
lol lemon when you played my falco all I did to practice was play for like half an hour 2 days before the tournament and that was it, I hadn't played any smash for close to a year before that. So I think you need to step up your game killa.

Now that project m is getting close to coming out I've been working on my game in IF kinda sucks tho cuz I don't have anyone to play with thats good lol.

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Aight man, holler so we can play, I am free the rest of this week, this weekend not so much and most of next week I will be gone at work. Let's play this week for sure.

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
haha im just pulling your leg BC, not to make excuses, but i started playing just that week, and i only get to play when im at barons which is about once a week. Not to mention i hadnt played smash seriously for almost 2 years.

nonetheless though, i know you're still better than me haha, im trying keep up though :] and sorry about idaho falls, bahhhh, i bet the competition there is dead >.<

and alch, we definitely need to catch up on it, maybe this weekend?

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
nice dude xD
watch, he's gonna be second to you in a year. but yeah dude, a new pr tourney would be amazing.

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
Anytime, i don't have a job to go to right now nor does my friend Noe.
WuP might ask you to try Saturday. please confirm.

We should also work on pairing up for teams and who works well with each other to get ready for G2 doubles.
:yoshi:

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
We should plan for 3 or 4 weeks from now and that will give me time to try to make it down, also someone call knuttz and find out which weekend he doesn't have his kid so everyone makes it cuz if we don't have all the ranked people that could potentially make it there then it wont really depict who should get what spots.

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Try to plan this before Feb. 24th, I will be leaving for a couple months and I would really like to do one on these before I leave, if not it's cool. I really want to start getting back into the swing of things with smash. It has obviously been a while since I have played good players, but it will come back before Genesis I am hoping

knuttz45

Smash Ace
teams :D
i definitely need pointers on teams.
Me too. Idaho is bad at teams.

I don't have Nyeema the 18th-20th. So I can beat you...I mean play you guys again then. :awesome:

EDIT: Who can drive to gensis 2. Because I think my car is already full...If I go. Its still months away, I know... though so things can change.

Qraq will be back in time.
BC is down
Tate has no choice
Yamer said he'll probably go
and me.

WuP

Smash Apprentice
We lookin at a Utah trip the 18-20th then or just a sick smashfest?

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
sounds like fun, no hopes up, but im going to try my best to go to genesis.
im definitely trying my best to practice as much as possible.

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Same here, I could drive possibly, but it is a car so 3-4 tops, could roll with me. 18-20th I can most likely make if we end up taking this Utah trip for crew battles or whatever tournament they are hosting.

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, but I retract my statement about being able to make it, right now it looks slim to none that I would be able to smash that weekend. My dates for leaving may have changed. I will know after this weekend is over when I leave

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Well it looks like I cannot make the Utah trip, I leave next week and will not be back until July 7th at the earliest. I will be back in July to start smashing again, shouldn't be too hard for me to play down in Florida though, got a buddy that plays and is networked with the players down there. It's been real so keep it real fellas. Thanks for hosting the smashfest's action, be back summer time

Top Bottom