• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

Churro

Smash Journeyman
I have a wedding to go to tomorrow :O
I'll try to stop by, no promises.

How late are you guys planning to stay up smashing? I don't want to drop in too late.

QraQ

Smash Ace
I have a wedding to go to tomorrow :O
I'll try to stop by, no promises.

How late are you guys planning to stay up smashing? I don't want to drop in too late.
Prolly an STD. Usually are.

So who all is coming today?

Churro

Smash Journeyman
copied from pr thread:

A PR tournament for the start of 2010 would be perfect.
Other regions are doing this, and it'd be fitting for us to at least make an update.

I will for sure attend, as well as Gnosis. discuss :)

RabidJackal

Smash Apprentice
Nothing big, just me, westin, qraq, tate, and knuttz. westin was **** talking qraq in SSB so we did 2v1 in melee and almost lost. :/

Churro

Smash Journeyman
I was hoping Knuttz would host another smashfest that is sure to have more people than last week's, if he can't, I guess I'll try.

btw, sorry for sending stupid texts to anyone, I know for sure I sent random stuff to Knuttz and QraQ since they're in my inbox/sent folder.

gnosis

Smash Lord
I'm down. Left my controller in moscow though... which sucks because my controller is ****in awesome and all other controllers suck in comparison.

Churro

Smash Journeyman
It's going to be really difficult at my house, so I asked Knuttz if his house is available for a smashfest.

If he doesn't get back to me, I'll try my best to have it in the living room but if you guys are down for having it in my garage, we can do that.
plenty of space, chairs, tables, but it's not exactly room temperature. I'm sure with more people in there, it shouldn't be too bad.

Gnosis, Turtlehoop, I don't have your numbers so I hope you read this :)

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
So this is kind of a long shot, but if you do end up doing it in your garage and I can make it, then I could probably bring some space heaters which help warm things up fairly well...

Churro

Smash Journeyman
Well I got the ok for hosting, and possibly move to living room if it's too cold in the garage.
I stayed there for awhile, and it didn't seem to be that bad, but it could most likely get worse over time as we get nighttime.

with Scarykid's space heaters and the one we have, things should go smoothly.

EDIT: It's going to be at my house, you guys can come in 6:30pm earliest and anytime after that, just not too late

NEVERMIND, COME IN 7:30PM and up.

gnosis

Smash Lord
Hey i kinda forget how to get to your house. if you want i can just get your number and call you on my way since i know the general area and would just need a lil help.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone end up going? Sorry I couldn't make it, but I have been doing homework fairly nonstop...

Churro

Smash Journeyman
Nobody called me or sent me a text, or I would have tried to be there.
Alchemist gave me your number and I texted you with what I currently had planned, and who was possibly coming in, as well as telling you to check swf for more details.
I must have had the wrong number then =/

and Alchemist was actually waiting for your call even though I told him to give you a call anyways
-____-

Did anyone end up going? Sorry I couldn't make it, but I have been doing homework fairly nonstop...
Gnosis, Seth, and Fro, thanks for coming guys.

I had 2 of my cousins come in, but as always, brawl just had to be picked on as if they were dissing melee, by Fro and Seth. One of them rarely plays smash, or videogames for that matter, he's mostly into rpgs, mmorpgs, and I was attempting to introduce him to smash in general. Now he just thinks all melee players are elitists, and I can't really disagree (although I'm sure there is to be some, not all)

It doesn't hurt to keep your opinion to yourself :)

so I leave you all off with a quote from a fellow friend:

"Thanks to you, we can once again eat the delicious rocks from the Dogondo's cavern 'til our stomach burst!" -a Goron

Churro

Smash Journeyman
ok fixed, sorry about that, I was in a rush responding to everyone.

Any input on my Fox, Roy, Mario, and whoever else I played much appreciated.

Top Bottom