• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

craztad

Smash Journeyman
i would not call it hacking because that is not what it is. i cracked the system, not hacked. in other news, my falco is on a scary progression towards worthlessness.

craztad

Smash Journeyman
The original post was pretty weird.
My programs usually do output weird stuff when finished or on errors. After a while you have to find ways to entertain yourself. At one point I wrote an override for java's null pointer exception to pop up a box that said: Congratulations, you just ****ed Jessica Alba

I wonder how long till the next smash game in the series will come out so we can get our hopes up only to have them crushed again.

Fyr3-STRIKE

Smash Apprentice
What happened to smashfests every other week at Knuttz's house. And public tourneys at PnT and GameStop and stuff....
I understand that having everything at the same place is fairly annoying for the host, but we don't do anything now :(

craztad

Smash Journeyman
They don't happen at knuttz house every other week because we do other things now and i have personally lost a lot of interest in ever getting better so i only play on occasion and casually. I got more important things on my mind like college girls.

Churro

Smash Journeyman
what craztad said, but I hope you guys can clear some time because..
I do plan on hosting a tournament soon, ubless you want it to be a smashfest.

here's what I had in mind for March 13th

G.I. Joe 2- SSBM/SSBB 1v1, 2v2, TvC
To make things a little more interesting, we can up the entry fee to $10 singles, $10 per team ($5 each)

$1 venue fee will more than likely go to drinks and pizza (I'll buy one, then based on how much I get from this, I'll get more.)

I know we're probably all out of practice, so if you want to have a smashfest first, and then maybe tournament the following weekend/2 weeks later, we can do that.

Tournament will probably take place in my garage, so I don't have to deal with interrupting family and stuff. I have power extensions, tables, and chairs. And it's perfect weather this month, so it should be a breeze.

HYPE GET?
let me know what you guys think.

Fyr3-STRIKE

Smash Apprentice
I know we're probably all out of practice
Lolwut, not Eagle Crew. With the exception of SK we are all better now than we have been. Even westin plays melee.

But if its brawl in question; Yeah we haven't played that at all. We played it friday...and I hate it so much...

Not the whole 'brawl sucks' fad hate, but more like the 'I am not enjoying one second of this'.

Mecakoto

Smash Journeyman
I'll be coming unless something extreme happens. Might bring a few people. Don't know they'll go yet. One of them wants to know when it starts, so... When does it start?

Churro

Smash Journeyman
I won't be able to run a tournament next weekend. =/

I'd like to have either same or better turnout than the last one, and would be great to see everyone as well as new players showing up for this.

I feel I shouldn't just rush this, like last time.

How does a smashfest March 20th sound? (if you can't make trip, you could possibly skip smashfest) Tourney the following week?

Also, I finally found a way to livestream, I think it'll only be melee though, unless someone can bring a multi-switch to switch signal from tvs back and forth. Mainly will do this to get Melee recorded, and Brawl, just use the in-game replay save on my Wii to record, and if you can, try and use that infinite replay code to get some matches in.

When is spring break for you guys?

Meca: You can come in around 3pm, that's when I'll start waiting on people (so everyone, be here by 3pm the least) and we'll have friendlies for about an hour.

Churro

Smash Journeyman
You know there's probly a tourney being planned by gameclucks one of the weekends of spring break. TP5, seattle center.
You want to go already? lol it hasn't been a month since TP4 XD
TP5 is in Socal, early May I think.

TP6 he's said will be in Seattle, around the summer for perfect weather/ no johns and such. =P

Fyr3-STRIKE

Smash Apprentice
$1 venue fee will more than likely go to drinks and pizza (I'll buy one, then based on how much I get from this, I'll get more.)
1$ per person isn't going to buy enough food, lawl. Are there any fast food places nearby that we can all go to?

Or just have a food fund?

Oh....and I'll be gone during the weekend of the fest, but if tourneys week after, I might be there.

@Below.....rofl wtf?

ChurroEater

Smash Rookie
I would go to the tournament. But I eat Churros so..... That would mean me owning a Churro at everything smash related. =/ . I **** Churros like ll the time even at like something as simple as Mario kart. i mean even fro can beat him at melee with like just spamming B. Im telling you guys, you want action, stick with the Churroeater Ill show you some real mario over my face pics!!!!

ChurroEater

Smash Rookie
Im tired of Churro sucking ***. Hes pissing me off with all the **** he talks when he says he can and i quote "Peach Correctly" ????? WTF does that mean??? Is hetalking about peachfuzz??? Im seriously tired of him. He needs to get a boner and experience something else besides losing. Samboner of allisbrawl can testify of all the tourneys hes won with boners.

Churro

Smash Journeyman
Seth/Fro, umad.

1$ per person isn't going to buy enough food, lawl. Are there any fast food places nearby that we can all go to?

Or just have a food fund?

Oh....and I'll be gone during the weekend of the fest, but if tourneys week after, I might be there.
You can go buy your own stuff, I was just saying I could spend that venue fee in food instead of for what it is, house fee for invading the house XD (I've been checking temperature, and there's no way I can have it in the garage, especially right now that they're working on the Blazer engine)

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
Duhduhduh! Its the return of Scarykid! I haven't come here for a while because I've been too busy mourning my lack of a power ranking spotD:
Anyway, I think I deserve at least 5 in Brawl seeins as I beat Meck when I played him. I got bracket ****ed. Thats neither here nor there though, and I will just be content with wating for future tournaments to prove myself. We should definitely put off the tourney for another week or so though because I will be out of town From March 26 to April 4th.:/ I would like to start getting active again now that school and debate are slowing down.

Also, I'm pretty sure smash is going to eat my life in college. Having a wii, tv, and no parents is probably a dangerous formula, but I dont really care. Don't be suprised when you hear that I am ****ing **** up in Utah!:D

Top Bottom