• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Idea: Smashtrillo

Onifrio

Smash Journeyman
I came up with this concept while i was play COD4 on my CAL team the other day.

The Concept
A high capacity vent server to talk to people, find matches, talk smack.... e.t.c

As part of people's names they could put their friend codes and maybe their main in their comment.
Example: Onifiro(ABCDEFGHIJKL)

I would have it heavily moderated to protect against people breaking the server rules.

It would be organized by location (Try to picture the ------ as spaces)

SmashTrillo
--USA
-----East
--------Match
--------Match 2
--------Match 3
--------Match 4
--------Match 5
--------Match 6
--------Match 7
--------Match 8
--------Match 9
--------Match 10
----+West
----+North
----+South

Let me know what you think.

darthjiggles

Smash Rookie
I will consider hosting up to a 100 man vent server depending on the amount of people who are interested.

FireWater

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1478-5556-9486
I already have a teamspeak up for the Online Brawl Community. Its a public Teamspeak, so anyone can use it.

70.87.162.50:8788

Onifrio

Smash Journeyman
I can actually get a decent quality for free or at a discount from my sponsors. Id like to get the server going shortly after March 9th. Ventrillo i think would be better as teamspeak is kind of sloppy and not as user friendly.

Doctor T

Smash Journeyman
Sure, voice chat sounds good... but only if people are using it.

Read the sticky. A last-minute random idea like this is not likely to ever go anywhere. IRC has been in the works since before the Japan release. And don't think there won't be voice chat involved.

Legendary Angel

Smash Apprentice
I dunno about the voice chat. I just don't enjoy the concept of talkin on stuff like Halo and WoW or w/e.

But I'd be down for joining otherwise. Great idea, even if it's been attempted!

Top Bottom