• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Idea to attract Pokemon/UMVC3/Street Fighter players to Apex 2012.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
Yeah, they (as well as other uploaders) should adopt the MeleeAtlNorth Channel's standard uploading format.
ajpanton's titles and videos descriptions are top tier. Back in the day that's how I decided I was going to layout my videos...when I upload some that's how it's gonna be.

bryu_1337

Smash Journeyman
Hey alex, if you're actually interested in getting pokemon there try contacting either pokemoshpit or projectmoshpit on youtube. they've put on a few tournies in the NJ area recently and may be willing to run that event if you help advertise it. also, a youtuber named M4GNITUDE may be willing to help also. he's an awesome guy and would probably be interested in running a pokemon tourney at a a fuighting game tourney of that size. I could try contacting them, as well.

Top Bottom