• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

identity crisis

TwinTurbo

Smash Cadet
so....ive gone through almost ten characters since brawl has been released and i still dont completely feel like ive found my guy...i post this on the link forums becuase he's who i have stumbled upon lately and i think ill stick with him...my other mains were olimar, p. trainer, fox, toon link, lucario, peach. obviously alot of these characters are statistically better than link, but ive been doing pretty well with him and i mained him in the past two games. What do you think? i have fun with him. should i stick with him? and who should my secondary be?

Smash-Master9009

Smash Journeyman
so for real, me and you are like the same person, only i had this problem during SmashBros 64 i stuck with link and mained him altheway through and now im prettymuch an undiscovered pro...lol...but anyways stay with link he is the best if you know how to use him, and as you can see from my sig. my secondary is lucario...i think they work good off of eachother. but the final decision is up to you

D

Deleted member

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS

omfg nobody knows how you play or your character preferences

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Come on people, be a little nicer. Just play a lot of people with each character you are considering and found out which character you're best at. It didn't have any problems finding my main in Smash64, melee, and brawl, because I'm a Zelda fan. I just adapt to Link's game capablilities and reach his fullest potential.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
so for real, me and you are like the same person, only i had this problem during SmashBros 64 i stuck with link and mained him altheway through and now im prettymuch an undiscovered pro...lol...but anyways stay with link he is the best if you know how to use him, and as you can see from my sig. my secondary is lucario...i think they work good off of eachother. but the final decision is up to you
"undiscovered pro"

lol. actually, i think there are some undiscovered pros out there, although placing well in tournaments will get you well-known in the Smash world.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
Come on people, be a little nicer. Just play a lot of people with each character you are considering and found out which character you're best at. It didn't have any problems finding my main in Smash64, melee, and brawl, because I'm a Zelda fan. I just adapt to Link's game capablilities and reach his fullest potential.
SHUT UP

you have the minimum knowledge of anything you ever talk about, and naming yourself a "pro" contradicts how you act on these forums. Don't tell me to be nice, don't tell me to do ANYTHING. You're scum compared to me, so just stop while you're ahead.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
SHUT UP

you have the minimum knowledge of anything you ever talk about, and naming yourself a "pro" contradicts how you act on these forums. Don't tell me to be nice, don't tell me to do ANYTHING. You're scum compared to me, so just stop while you're ahead.
Just let me say this: I didn't exactly say I was a pro...But I'm working on getting some vids of me on here. I will await your updated guide, Aurashade.

Unknown17

Smash Ace
That's mean to say to him ppl...be nicer...if u don't like it why would u bother writting things here?...he just wants ppl's opinion...i say go for the character that beast sutes u...like who is the one that ur most comterable using?...

Unknown17

Smash Ace
I
CAN'T
UNDERSTAND
THE JUMBLE OF WORDS THAT YOU PUT TOGETHER
SPELL CORRECTLY
Yeah i get that a couple of times *smiles*...what i mean is leave him alone...be nice...if u don't like people like him than don't write here...go somewhere else...

N for him...well play with the character that you feel comfortable with...

Aurashade

Smash Ace
Yeah i get that a couple of times *smiles*...what i mean is leave him alone...be nice...if u don't like people like him than don't write here...go somewhere else...

N for him...well play with the character that you feel comfortable with...
you/no one else is in any place to tell me how/where to post in here, it's because of ME and ME ALONE (of course I changed the way people thought and then they agreed with me but that's not the point) that this board rarely gets **** threads like this one.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
you/no one else is in any place to tell me how/where to post in here, it's because of ME and ME ALONE (of course I changed the way people thought and then they agreed with me but that's not the point) that this board rarely gets **** threads like this one.

Aurashade, are you having a period?
i mean, calm down.
You're probably going post something with the caps lock turned on
saying im a noob and i cant tell you what to do etc.
i dont really care, no one does, your not god.

Falcon...Puuunch!

Smash Cadet
i mean, calm down.
Quoted for Epic Truthery. Aurashade, all that he was asking was for someone's opinion. You don't have to go off on him just because he called himself an "undiscovered pro." How would you know? You haven't seen him play, have you? Yes, you know more than me about Link. No, I'm not a great Link player. Regardless, you have no right to act like an arrogant douche.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Aurashade ftw

Really, no one gives a **** about who you main. They can't help you if they don't know anything whatsoever about you and your playstyle.

Grunge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
J-wiggity
3DS FC
2938-8119-7719
You guys coulda said this is not the place to ask that
or something instead of saying no one F***ing Cares
**** No one wants to Hear that kidna stuff
so calm down...

Aurashade

Smash Ace
i mean, calm down.

ahaha, well see you contradict yourself in saying that you don't care, because you do enough to tell me so. you're worthless and will never amount to anything if you don't admit you have problems. I am the king of this forum, I've prevented it from being overrun by fools such as yourself, so just go on your own little ignorant way and just stop coming here.

Quoted for Epic Truthery. Aurashade, all that he was asking was for someone's opinion. You don't have to go off on him just because he called himself an "undiscovered pro." How would you know? You haven't seen him play, have you? Yes, you know more than me about Link. No, I'm not a great Link player. Regardless, you have no right to act like an arrogant douche.
ahaha I can act any way I want to because of the simple fact that he's wrong. I mean, please, don't act like you have any idea what you're talking about, I've never seen you before and you don't even have the slightest but of common sense radiating from you in the least. my god.

You guys coulda said this is not the place to ask that
or something instead of saying no one F***ing Cares
**** No one wants to Hear that kidna stuff
so calm down...
I'm not going to restate myself and I'm just going to tell you that your sigs suck by the way.

Grunge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
J-wiggity
3DS FC
2938-8119-7719
Ok Bi*** how about you STFU cause no One wants to HEAR your BI*** A**
see ?? it means NOTHING over the internet
YOU are in fact Not the King
YOU are in fact not God

Get off your period, and stop being a douche

You lose Good Day

Go make a sig, Oh wait.... you cant srub

Grunge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
J-wiggity
3DS FC
2938-8119-7719
Pfft he insulted the person who made OUR sigs

Falcon...Puuunch!

Smash Cadet
ahaha, well see you contradict yourself in saying that you don't care, because you do enough to tell me so. you're worthless and will never amount to anything if you don't admit you have problems. I am the king of this forum, I've prevented it from being overrun by fools such as yourself, so just go on your own little ignorant way and just stop coming here.

ahaha I can act any way I want to because of the simple fact that he's wrong. I mean, please, don't act like you have any idea what you're talking about, I've never seen you before and you don't even have the slightest but of common sense radiating from you in the least. my god.

I'm not going to restate myself and I'm just going to tell you that your sigs suck by the way.
How could he be wrong, you haven't SEEN HIM PLAY. Innocent before proven guilty. And, it turns out, in this case, you have no more knowledge of the situation than me. You're not god, so stop acting like it.

Unknown17

Smash Ace
Ok...you don't have to get mad...im just saying if you don't like it why you post here?...im not forcing you to go...like you said no else is in any place to tell you how/where to post...lol you changed people's mind...i guess your like a leader to them huh...

Unknown17

Smash Ace

We're worthless...ur a king of this forum...we're being ignorants...u think ur a God..LOL...show's how pathetic u really r...first of all like u said u haven't seens us...second u don't know if we can kick ur butt...third u wish ur God,a god that only is an apprentice huh...plz...don't act like ur a king,God,or better cause ur not...ur pathetic...just by saying those things...it show's ur weak n pathetic...

Grunge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
J-wiggity
3DS FC
2938-8119-7719
i just wanna say one more thing before i leave this thread forever

AURASHADE GOT OWNED?

ya , i believe he did.... hahaha

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
*looks at join date of everyone arguing with Aurashade*

Yup, everything is in order....
You guys know nothing, and furthermore are posting in a thread made of fail.
Nobody was owned, nobody was told. You guys all just look ********.
Now just let this thread die.

Grunge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
J-wiggity
3DS FC
2938-8119-7719
Lol you look at Join date?
That doesnt Mean anything it just means you were on this site for a longer time
It doesnt Test Knowledge at all..
Yes let this thread die along with you and aura....

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
1. Join date and post count reflect nothing when it comes to knowledge of the game. We're not talking about the game, we talking about how to act properly on a forum. Which, from my experience, Join date reflects. You guys don't know as much, nor do you know your place. The only exception to that rule are people who have come back after being banned. Aurashade is one of those people.

2. If you reply to this you are just proving my point. Now let the thread go down past the first page and we can forget this noobs mistake alright?

TwinTurbo

Smash Cadet
um....so....i started flame wars...i just wanted some opinions...sorry i cant post vids...i dont have the stuff u need...and id prolly just get flamed for not being godly at this game...i do consider myself to be pretty good...but i dont spend my life and time with this game...but i do enjoy playing it

Aurashade, you are a ****! whats the point of getting on this thread if all you're going to do is be an ass? dont you have better things to do than to flame people? this is a website for helping others and yourself, not to do what you're doing....get a life

btw, i cant wait to see how many people complain about dot dot dot

Aurashade

Smash Ace
um....so....i started flame wars...i just wanted some opinions...sorry i cant post vids...i dont have the stuff u need...and id prolly just get flamed for not being godly at this game...i do consider myself to be pretty good...but i dont spend my life and time with this game...but i do enjoy playing it

Aurashade, you are a ****! whats the point of getting on this thread if all you're going to do is be an ass? dont you have better things to do than to flame people? this is a website for helping others and yourself, not to do what you're doing....get a life

well as we started to make out she grabbed my pet hot dog and I looked down and smacked her one

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace

Take it to the general furms and see if you get flamed there...

Top Bottom