• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If A Disney character could be in Smash...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagiyama

Smash Rookie
It also says that they're working on a Pac-Man game (based on the show) for the WiiU, too. Which actually makes me kind of nervous. It's not that I don't like Pac-Man, I just don't like the strange look of new Pac-Man. imo. It makes me feel like if he did get into SSB4 they'd feel compelled to use his new look...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It also says that they're working on a Pac-Man game (based on the show) for the WiiU, too. Which actually makes me kind of nervous. It's not that I don't like Pac-Man, I just don't like the strange look of new Pac-Man. imo. It makes me feel like if he did get into SSB4 they'd feel compelled to use his new look...
I agree.

His new look is just ... creepy.

Though this is getting off-topic. Pac-Man isn't a Disney character, and this discussion should go into the Pac-Man thread: http://www.smashboards.com/threads/pac-mans-amazeing-full-colour-fan-club.324354/

D

Deleted member

Peter Pan, he would be one of the characters with gliding like Pit. But I don't think he can do multiple jumps like Kirby.

Assist Disney characters would be similar to summons in Kingdom Hearts series. Like Stitch, Bambi, Dumbo and more.

steersmash

Smash Rookie
Rafiki from the the lion king. Throwing coconuts and slapping people with his cane.
Or buzz lightyear, with his 'laser' and falling with style recovery.

Wigglytuff ★

Smash Cadet
Obviously I'm not expecting it to happen, because TWDC would never license the rights, but Scrooge McDuck, as seen in the NES game Ducktales, would be an awesome third party entry into SSB4. Especially with Ducktales getting re-mastered for the Virtual Console. He'd be my top choice for a second third-party character.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Obviously I'm not expecting it to happen, because TWDC would never license the rights, but Scrooge McDuck, as seen in the NES game Ducktales, would be an awesome third party entry into SSB4. Especially with Ducktales getting re-mastered for the Virtual Console. He'd be my top choice for a second third-party character.

Wasn't around when the original came out, but it looks like a fantastic game. Scrooge is now number 1 in my third party character list as well lol. Definetely gonna get that game when I can.

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
I would love to see Kim Possible or Jake Long. Also Tron/Rinzler.

Chauzu

Smash Ace
Scrooge McDuck is the only character I would consider a realistic possibility. Not likely, not probable, not that it has a realistic chance, just that it is a realistic possibility.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Obviously it would be Dipper and Mabel as a duo. Imagine it: Final Smash is Aoshima, using artifacts they find in the show, Bill Cypher could be represented somehow, GRAPPLING HOOK! Everyone would rejoice. Of course, Wreck-It-Raplh, Epic Mickey, Sora, and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit would be nice, but NO! GRAVITY FALLS!

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
They should add Buzz lightyear, his FS is that he realizes that he can't fly and all the fighting characters become too sad to fight.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Scrooge McDuck for sure. Having an old duck running around beating people with his cane would be fantastic. Also, he would be able to summon his three nephews to help him out... awesome.

My dad used to read me and my sis the Scrooge McDuck comics when we were kids, I love the guy.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Crazy (clap clap) duck in space, is my second choice for Disney rep :awesome:

Nick Schovitz

Smash Cadet
If it would happen I'd expect/want

Simba
Wreck-It Ralph