• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If Ash HAD to be an Alternate Costume...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
Ash is from the anime.... so that doesn't help his chances, since he's a trashy annoying character like Naruto, but shades squirtle would own.

Ferio_Kun

Smash Journeyman
I bet there will be a costume in which Squirtle has shades. That would be sweet.

Shiny Charizard is also a MUST!

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
the squirtle idea would be sweet and Ash is a kinda obvious idea so i think they will take it and run

Playat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Playat
3DS FC
0473-7807-1815
Ash being an alter custome is a big possiblity

Pikazilla

Smash Apprentice
What man doesn't want to play as a sexy girl? I guess you would rather be Samus.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
I'm not saying I wouldn't play as the girl, I'm just being realistic. The chances of Red having a female as an alternate costume is in my mind, 0%. I seriously doubt it will happen, and I've mentioned a bunch of times why.

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
i dunno why you all hate ash so much. he's awesome. and if you hate him, it'll be a good motivation if your fighting him. :)

Micahc

Smash Ace
yeah, but in pokemon yellow, the one where pikachu follows you around everyehere *wink wink* one of the default names is ASH.
He was also a default name before the anime was even out, and so was Gary for your rival.

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
they should have the Emerald trainer with all of the pokemon in shiny colors.
i think that it should only go as far as the female trainer from firered/leafgreen. and for those naysayers out there, the gender for the pt doesn't really matter.

Cless

Smash Champion
Stop double posting. Jeez, it's freaking everywhere you do it.

The anime and the game came out relatively the same time in America. It'd be more appropriate to compare the Japanese versions since Ash and Gary kept the same names from the game which was released a year before the anime in Japan. Anyway, if they do have Ash as one of the outfits for the Pokemon Trainer, it'll just be a fun easter egg. Also, it might not be worth the licensing issues.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I doubt they will include Ash. If they would have wanted that, why is the standard PT Red?

Also, this topic isn't really worthy of the PT room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom