• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If Dr Luigi appears in Smash 4 as a DLC

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
I like to ask you this, if Masahiro Sakurai decides to bring Dr Luigi out to Smash 4 on both versions of the Wii u and 3DS as a DLC, how would the man in green as a doctor be in played in the game?

Like in the following below:
  1. What would he be like in the game?
  2. How would he look in all of his eight costumes?
  3. what would his playstyle will be like?
  4. Would his moveset be similar to Luigi or should he have his own?
  5. Would his default specials be similar to both Dr Mario and Luigi or will he have his own?
  6. what will his final smash would look like?
  7. what custom specials would he have?
  8. how much frame data would he have in his moveset, each per attack?
  9. What would the pros and cons be for Dr Luigi?
  10. How much damage would Dr Luigi have in his moveset, each per attack?
  11. Would he have his own victory theme or the same theme as Mario, Luigi, Dr Mario, and Peach?
  12. What would his idle and victory poses be like?
  13. How would Dr Luigi act in his 3 taunts?
  14. What would his On-Screen Appearance be like when hes about to enter the battle field?
  15. How much walk speed, dash speed, air speed, jump height, falling speed, fast falling speed, traction, gravity, and short hop height would he have?
  16. Would his animations for his moveset, poses, jumps, expressions, and taunts be similar to Luigi's or different?
I think that everything to complete him. I know others out there made videos about Dr Luigi being on Smash 4, but I thought I should make a thread about him and nobody has one made. I don't know if Dr Luigi should have his own stage because on both Melee and Smash 4, Dr Mario didn't get one based from his own series. What are your thoughts on how Dr Luigi can be played in Smash 4? I like to hear peoples' opinions and ideas about Dr Luigi since he might have a shot on Smash 4 if Sakurai thinks about adding him as a DLC newcomer. I know he only had one game, but I imagine how he would be played similar to Luigi and the Marios with a balanced playstyle in my head. Well thats about it; Good luck having ideas about Dr Luigi's playstyle and character model, otherwise, have fun.

Notes

Ok, for those who talk negative in the thread, I'm going to cut you some slack. I want to have a clean environment so I'm gonna have to set some rules here:
  1. Stay civil and respected in your discussions.
  2. No Trolling, Flaming, etc.
  3. Do not post anything negative. If you don't like the idea or hate it, then don't post at all.
  4. No fighting or arguments. I don't want any trouble in my thread.
  5. Do not spam or double post.
  6. No sexual posts.
  7. If you see anybody disobeying, then report them to the mods and the matter will be handled. Don't reply to them.
If you choose to disobey any my rule above and do it twice, you will be reported and infracted so don't cause any problems and we'll be fine. Otherwise, enjoy your stay and have fun.

Last edited:

Pyrofishy

Smash Cadet
No, just no. One clone that's literally the same character wearing a doctor outfit is enough.
"Literally"
Character is a heavy weight with different damage outputs, and a different down+B.

"literally"
k the feller.

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
I actually submitted a vote for Dr. Luigi a few months back (sue me). Though he would obviously be a semi-clone of Luigi, I could see Dr. Luigi having a very fresh feel.

As for a Final Smash, I could see them replacing the Poltergust with a pill bottle or something.

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
His pills would float horizontally instead of bouncing and he would probably have the sheet. His normal moves would all be Luigi's.
He would be so boring.
Yeah. If Nintendo were to actually do something like this, Dr. Luigi would have to be a free download. Wouldn't be worth the money. That being said, I wouldn't necessarily mind a new free downloadable clone character.

Top Bottom