• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If i threw a tournament in...

Allied

Smash Master
Montgomery, New York
Orange County Area

Would anyone come
I can set up public transportation and we can definitally get another NY tournament going on besides gaunlet but it seems pretty outta the way and i can definitally make picking up people not a problem

btw any smashers like to play basketball? XDDD

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I havent played basketball since I left high school, and I was never any good XD. Actually any NJ/PA 3v3 Bball game going on would be hilarious. I can only imagine, Lucas, Trevor, and Wyatt vs Cyanide, Chibo, and Dave. The thought itself makes me laugh :bee:

Allied

Smash Master
I havent played basketball since I left high school, and I was never any good XD. Actually any NJ/PA 3v3 Bball game going on would be hilarious. I can only imagine, Lucas, Trevor, and Wyatt vs Cyanide, Chibo, and Dave. The thought itself makes me laugh :bee:
it would be pretty hilarious and get it recorded
or on livestream XDD hahahaha

"CHIBO FOR 3!!!!!"

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Roflmao, that's making ME laugh

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
get at my mk / 3 pointer shots

damit whats the name of the basketball game where everyone goes in line shoots from a distance and then a second person goes, trys to make it in before player 1, if he does player 1 is out player 2 moves to the back of the line. cant think of it man its obvious

Allied

Smash Master

damit whats the name of the basketball game where everyone goes in line shoots from a distance and then a second person goes, trys to make it in before player 1, if he does player 1 is out player 2 moves to the back of the line. cant think of it man its obvious
idk but were doing full court XDD if i do host one

it will most likey happen after i graduate which is on june 27th
wish me luckz guysz lol

BleachigoZX

Smash Master

Knockout....

This is a fun game.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I would come just to see Chibo attempt a three-pointer.

I've never been to NY for a tourney. If I could find a way down there, I'd join in.

Allied

Smash Master
I would come just to see Chibo attempt a three-pointer.

I've never been to NY for a tourney. If I could find a way down there, I'd join in.
its because theres not many
i've only been to the local tournaments down here
and gaunlet happens in the city every once in a while and thats STILL an hour and a half away

i can go pick up Doom in New Jersey faster than i can go to gaunlet thats why i wanna just to start some more stuff in NY

XD

Allied

Smash Master
its not that bad i can definitally help set up transportation i can get mad heads down here if i tried hard enough

i'll have to see....
^_^<3

if not were still holding more smashfests at ur basement
i dont care what you say its beastXD

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Thats VERY generous of you to provide transportation considering the distance you are from most NJ smashers. I really hope if you decide to throw events that they catch on. I'd love to have something that isnt hours away since you aren't too far from me

Top Bottom