• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If is not Johnny Depp, is Done.

Pritch

Smash Lord
I dunno. Pirates 3 was an emotionally scarring film. My expectations are pretty low for the 4th one.

*Edit* Yeah, what he said. ^

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Johnny Depp is a good actor, but I think he's suffering from a serious case of over-exposure.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Johnny Depp is fine. Very respectable person. Essentially, he just does what he wants.

Pirates of the Caribbean should have stayed at one movie. Or, at least, they should have put forth some sort of effort to making the 2nd and 3rd installments halfway decent.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
they kinda went downhill after the first one

the first one was phenominal
the second one was good but not on the level of the first one
the third one just kinda had its moments

i dunno what to expect for the 4th one

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I liked the first two but the last one bored me into submission. I hardly even remember what it was about. I hope that Disney learns their lesson with this one.

oh and yeah Johnny Depp is a good actor.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I liked the first two but the last one bored me into submission. I hardly even remember what it was about. I hope that Disney learns their lesson with this one.

oh and yeah Johnny Depp is a good actor.
There's a reason you don't remember what it was about.

It wasn't about anything. They just wanted more money.

Top Bottom