• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If It Could Talk To You.

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
If objects,animals, cartoons, video game characters, household items, homework, Pokemon, etc. could talk, what would be the first thing that would freak you out or what's the first thing you'll talk to? The first thing i would talk to would probably....well...hmmm that's kinda hard. Oh i would talk to whatever is in my house. Outside, i would probably talk to cars or trees. I would also talk to birds and ask "how fun is flying?". :laugh: now video game wise, i would talk to Zss :chuckle: and the rest of my mains. i would talk to a bunch of items but one in particular would be toys :laugh:. You?

Aus0115

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aus0116
lol funny thread....i guess i would talk to my computer or something and video game wise maybe peach and mario just because i like them

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Similiar to Elves, I'd talk to the ancient trees, find out how life was.

A toaster and a pokemon. Hard to be specifi lol.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
If objects,animals, cartoons, video game characters, household items, homework, Pokemon, etc. could talk..
Animals would be like... Please don't eat me. Fox would be like, Here I come, so come on, Homework would tell me the anwsers haha, Pokemon would say their names.

A toliet.
I can only imagine the profanity it has to say.
I would deffinitly not want the toilet to randomly start talking to me while i'm taking a crap, it would litteratly scare the crap outta me.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
A toliet.
I can only imagine the profanity it has to say.
lol the toilet is a potty mouth XD :chuckle:

Id like to talk to my dead fish. I bet you all theyd say is how horrible we treated them in their lifespan. They all died from lack from lack of care :chuckle:. But seriously Id like to talk to cheese. I dont know why but it just sounds interesting to talk to and I can finally ask if the moon really made of cheese :chuckle:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I would just want to talk to my pet Arcanine, ride on it, and tell it how cool it is. If it was to talk back to me, it would tell me cool things like "Arcanine!" or "Bark!"

:059:

<3

mzink*

Smash Ace
I'd talk to my car often, in hopes that it would tell me when it was having any sort of problem.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I have to agree with mzinkk I would be talking to my car all day.

I'd talk to my gamecube controller and ask why he's breaking on me, THAT *******, WE'VE HAD SO MANY YEARS TOGETHER!!!

It'd be an enormous amount of creepy to wake up to my pillow whispering in my ear, by the way...

slave1

Smash Lord
yeah talking to a shower stall would be... interesting.

i would talk to tree's but i can imagine they have anything really really cool to talk about unless they are like a redwood. but to a mountain. that would be cool. its been there longer than anything.

the smash characters i would assume fight alot among them selves so they would be like...

"come on, pick up the controller. I need to beat that furry little butt of fox!"

i would not want to talk to any ones computer, it probably knows too much about peoples creepy personal life.

i would talk to an albatross. they cover thousands and thousands of miles each year.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
A toaster and a pokemon. Hard to be specifi lol.
Rotom toaster form?

I would probably want to talk to my pets, that way I don't have to try and figure out what is wrong with them...

Talking to a controller would be very interesting, especially if it likes rumble on:ohwell: (not gamecube)

Lastly I would actually want to talk to air (like oxygen, nitrogen, CO2 air) see what it has to say.

Talk to all of the Brawl characters that I hate, and tell them to return to their original games and never appear in Smash again, only a select few, however.

Talk to all of the Brawl characters that I like, and say how much I appreciate their movesets/actions/character design. I would also like their opinions on certain subjects.

Then I would discuss life to my computer and my Omanyte card.

And then I would speak to the Earth itself.

day-day

Smash Ace
Isn't it obvious? All you need to talk to in life is gravy, chickens, pudding skin, buttered toast, chickens..did Ed say chickens?
Oh, can't forget sheldon..

If I could talk to a pokemon or something then it would be Evil Tim! or a uh..Typhlosion or Lucario.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
I would talk to Kirby first, but that would be a waste...because all he says is "Poyo" and whatever ability he has >.>...

Now I would like to talk to Captain Falcon, and learn the FALCOON PAAWNCH :laugh:!

And I'm not talking about the Brawl, Melee, or N64 one. I'm talking about the one that owned Black Shadow and destroyed an entire universe :laugh:.

Don Kirby

Smash Apprentice
haha i would talk to Captain Falcon!
If he would talk like this?!: Hey you!.....Show me your moves!
or you'll get a Falcoon Paaaawnch!
I don#t think so!

ChAlz

Smash Cadet
Things can't really be created or destroyed, so I'd talk to water. I'd ask it how the world was created.

Top Bottom