• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If Pokemon Trainer Was Playable (Himself)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenericTacoKid

Smash Cadet
Standard B- Fishing Rod (Simalar To Chain Of Light)

Side B- Bicycle (Simalar To Wario Bike)

Up B- Escape Rope (Simalar To Teleport)

Down B-Dash (Simalar To Fox Illusion)

Final Smash- Triple Finnish (swiches back To Pokemon)

Stats

Power: 3\5
Walking Speed: 3\5
Dash speed: 4\5
Drop speed/weight: 2\5
Size: 2\5
1st jump: 2\5
2nd Jump: 3\5
Crouch: 3\5
Traction: 5\5 (he has running shoes)
Combo: 4\5
Wall jump: None
Wall cling: None
Crawling: No
Glide: Yes (with a flying pokemon)
Tether: Yes

i know it's lulzy but most you probaly would think its stupid but it would be cool
:laugh:

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
He should use a Starly for Up B. He grabs its feet, and it flies up a few inches, but then the Starly realizes it can't carry a fat teenager, and drops the Trainer to his doom.

Tub

Smash Apprentice
ive always thought that pt himself was too lazy, be nice to see him fight for once,
btw ^that sig makes me laugh every time.

Rh1thmz

Smash Journeyman
Lawl everyone knows that actual trainers can't fight...only Pokemon are capable of actual combat. Dur =p

This would be kinda interesting, though...I still like the brawl version of PT better, though.

Tub said:
btw ^that sig makes me laugh every time.
QFT lulz =p

MuBa

Smash Lord
Forward B would be broken for him....I can see it now

Forward B -> throws pokeball at the opponent and they caught in it for 5 seconds.

Try using that as an edgegaurd/combo move :D

Marios My Bro

Smash Apprentice
That would be very funny to see him fight. I like the ideas of what his move set would be. Kinda of a dumb question but he is based of Ash right?

Tenki

Smash Hero
Pokemon Trainer is broken.

Have you seen him move on Delfino?

That's right.

You haven't.

Because he moves faster than the naked eye.

IMO his Final Smash should be a pokeball throw, and you have to hold B and circle the control stick vs your opponent for damage/power struggle. And if you win the power struggle, you go in the background can control your opponent for 20 seconds. Probably something like making them taunt and go off the stage, or hit their teammates.

mariofanpm12

Smash Ace
Cool movelist. I think PKT is kinda' cool, but I'd presume his Escape Rope would a cheap, forced Tether Recovery or that he'd use different Pokemon for all his attacks...

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
LOL, Nice

Needs a projectile. Maybe throwing blank Pokeballs.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Someone with more time and creativity than myself should fill this moveset out well and enter it into the Make Your Move contest. It definitely has the potential if handeld well.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
IMO his Final Smash should be a pokeball throw, and you have to hold B and circle the control stick vs your opponent for damage/power struggle. And if you win the power struggle, you go in the background can control your opponent for 20 seconds. Probably something like making them taunt and go off the stage, or hit their teammates.
Congratulations! WARIO was caught! Would you like to give a nickname to your new WARIO? (yes no) WARIO was put in BOX 9.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
If you try your Final Smash on the current PT, he'd jump in the way and smack your Pokeball away.

Hive

Smash Lord
kwl! Its always bugged me in Pokemon trainer dittos how one trainer doesn't just turn to his left and sock the other one ; ;

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
at first i thought this thread was stupid,
but if this was his final smash, It would be pretty cool.

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
What about throwing rocks from the Safari Zone? That's an actual genuine attack he had.

jiggz kirbz

Smash Journeyman
:Standard B- Fishing Rod (Simalar To Chain Of Light)

Side B- Bicycle (Simalar To Wario Bike)

Up B- Escape Rope (Simalar To Teleport)

Down B-Dash (Simalar To Fox Illusion)

Final Smash- Triple Finnish

i know it's lulzy but most you probaly would think its stupid but it would be cool
:laugh:
That would be weird but it sounds cool. He should have xp potion say if it was stock it would give an extra life but that would be to hard to beat if that was just a move lol

Brado

Smash Lord
I'd love to see PT fight, but he'd probably suck and end up being another falcon clone with pokemon thrown in for good measure

PkTrainerCris

Smash Ace
You know every PT on all the games faints when he has no pokemon able to fight right??
He is not that broken now :p
I would love him to choose three of six pokemon to fight on his side on the battle, one by time, and changing those with down B, that way he would always fight with his pokemon and not being like olimar without pikmin... and the final smash a total rampage of the three legend birds!!!! (aka articuno,zapdos and moltres)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Even though this idea sounds silly, it also sounds cool at the same time, though I have yet to see a "good" in-depth moeset for him, if someone would be so kind to show me one, it would be taken.

Fragment Crossing

Smash Rookie
Nice, but his final smash should be like "Bad smell", he has never changed his clothes.
Lulz

I like that idea

He should use a Starly for Up B. He grabs its feet, and it flies up a few inches, but then the Starly realizes it can't carry a fat teenager, and drops the Trainer to his doom.
Lulz

Denzi

Smash Master
That would be awesome. Standard B could be Pokéball as well, just similar to Yoshi's egg lay. Then the Bike -> Catch combo would be viable:laugh:.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
What about a move like links Down-B, but instead of Bombs he takes a pokeball :)

And then u get a random pokemon (But only one per time per poke trainer ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom