• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If Smash Bros has a celebrity as the announcer and Master Hand

Celebrity choices

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Samuel L. Jackson would make me piss my pants everytime I pick a character.

But I vote Morgan Freeman, I could listen to his voice all day.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'd rather just have any of the two previous ones we had. The 64/Melee announcer being back would be cool, though having Pat Cashman from Brawl again wouldn't be that bad either.

hugemariofan

Smash Apprentice
I'd rather just have any of the two previous ones we had. The 64/Melee announcer being back would be cool, though having Pat Cashman from Brawl again wouldn't be that bad either.
But wouldn't it be neat if we FINALLY have a celebrity in a game featuring Mario, Link, Kirby, Pikachu, Fox, Samus, etc?

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Samuel L. Jackson or JonTron. Choose your character, ************!

SonicMario

Smash Master
But wouldn't it be neat if we FINALLY have a celebrity in a game featuring Mario, Link, Kirby, Pikachu, Fox, Samus, etc?
Why should I care? I've never felt that Smash Bros. would be a better game if Arnold Schwarzenegger, Samuel L. Jackson, Nicholas Cage, etc. other then as a joke.

For some of us, the voice actors of the characters themselves are celebrities to us because we like how they portray our favorite fictional characters. I seem to remember you from another forum arguing Charles Martinet wasn't a celebrity. Even though if there's anyone who's voiced in Smash Bros. that counts as a celebrity it'd be him.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Someone on the Smash Subreddit who knows Pat Cashman through family said that he isn't on board for Smash 4, he provided a picture of him and Pat together too, so we know that much.

hugemariofan

Smash Apprentice
Why should I care? I've never felt that Smash Bros. would be a better game if Arnold Schwarzenegger, Samuel L. Jackson, Nicholas Cage, etc. other then as a joke.

For some of us, the voice actors of the characters themselves are celebrities to us because we like how they portray our favorite fictional characters. I seem to remember you from another forum arguing Charles Martinet wasn't a celebrity. Even though if there's anyone who's voiced in Smash Bros. that counts as a celebrity it'd be him.
It's just that all these Smash games have are basically just people that only people on the Internet talk about, I would like someone who has been in big hit movies in important roles, gets interviewed by famous talk show hosts, has their names on the Walk of Fame, and/or has been nominated for an Oscar in a Nintendo game for once

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
It's just that all these Smash games have are basically just people that only people on the Internet talk about, I would like someone who has been in big hit movies in important roles, gets interviewed by famous talk show hosts, has their names on the Walk of Fame, and/or has been nominated for an Oscar in a Nintendo game for once
And here I thought that this was a serious topic and that you weren't a troll. Silly me. :troll:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Sorry, I'm terrible with celebrities, but what major roles did Samuel Jackson have. I'm pretty sure he was in the avengers movie.

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
I chose Morgan Freeman.
He has the voice of a manly angel. I can just imagine him saying "And the winner is....Megaman!"

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
While having an amazing celebrity like Morgan Freeman or James Earl Jones do narration for Smash would be amazing, I honestly just want to here the guy from Smash 64 again. Nothing was better than "SUUUUUUUUUUPPPERR SMAAAAAAAAAAASH BROOOOOTHERS!!!!!!!"

Edit: Hear not here*

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Morgan Freeman.

That'd be so chill!

Komenja

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Komenja
You fools, nothing compares to the living embodiment of testosterone, whose voice gave birth to countless badass oneliners!

Arnold is the only way!

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
**** Freeman!!!!!

Can u imagine ***** ARNOLD SCHWANEZEEGER? maan.. i can die of laugher when hearing good old arnold announcing things

Top Bottom