• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could add a stage what would it be?

Waddle_Dee

Smash Rookie
I think the windmill from the first level of Super Mario Sunshine would be a unique stage. I know most people want to see a stage from galaxy on there, i do to lol, but picture this the ground floor would be slanted and the random sludge balls would roll down it just like from the level. Above that would be four rotating platforms at the end of each arm on the windmill. If you make it to the top you can fight on the top platform which would be the roof of the windmill. Heres where it could get interesting.

If all the players in the battle are at the top of the windmill the roof will crack and break causing everyone to fall in.;) On the inside there will be only one platform which would be the floor of the windmill. In there random jelly slude blobs would appear attacking the nearest victim. Since you are fighting on the inside of this thing knocking off people will be next to impossible. The only way to Ko someone will be knocking them into the sky. I figured this would be a little twist to a level even though there is already a Delfino Island stage. Catch ya all around.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Mt.Aleph from Golden Sun.

If it has to be from a confirmed series, I choose SS.Dolphin from Pikmin.

MrLegend

Smash Apprentice
Ganon's Tower. It would fill up with water overtime untill the entire stage is flooded. If anyone can think of a more epic stage then say it.

GanonMarth

Smash Rookie
They really needed another donkey kong level. On king k rools ship would of been awesome. and have k rool as an obsticle trying to charge at you and throw his crown at you like on the original donkey kong country.

FreezePop

Smash Rookie
hmmm

Paper mario stage

Bowsers castle

space colony ark

NOOKINGTONS FTW :laugh:

a land starfox stage

maybe some sort of brain age stage like sudoku blocks and stuff like that

definitley some mario galaxy stage

a mario party type board stage thing would be pretty BA =]

And the rooms of the elite four, like it switches and all the elements of the elite four are in their right rooms

o and something like flatzone and wario ware combined like all the game and watch games but in a flatzone like graphics like ssbm

ledhead

Smash Apprentice
Saffron city from 64.

Venus Lighthouse. I can see it as the players are fighting on the aerie, with Saturos, Mernardi, Garet, and Ivan fighting in the bg. Then the beacon's lit, and the stage collapses, like castle siege. Next comes parts of the lighthouse itself, then it collapses fully and you finish of the fight in the ruins underneath. That would be my perfect stage.

timidshadow

Smash Apprentice
I know what you mean, with Bowser's Castle there will be Bullet Bills flying everywhere, just hectic and fun.

Top Bottom