• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda If you could go to one area in Hyrule...

zaneebaslave

Smash Journeyman
Care to elaborate why you think this? He/it doesn't show such spectacular powers throughout the game at all and of course that isn't mentioned in the slightest.
Um... Majora's Mask doesnt show spectacular powers? Hmm... Well, I GUESS you could say Majora wasnt very spectacular. He only made the moon fall, freeze the Gorons, killed the Goron hero, contaminated the ocean, poisoned the marshes, ruined the lives of eveyone in Termina, killed the Deku butler's son, Turned the hero of time into a deku scrub, imprisoned the giants, and caused so much havoc and chaos that it became impossible to save everyone without having to BEND TIME. He was COMPLETELY unspectacular.

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
City in the Sky, despite having to be shot out of a cannon just to get there.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
@zaneebaslave Wait, he killed the Deku butler's son? I don't remember that.....HE MUST PAY!
Anyway i would personally like to go to The Water Temple Kakariko Village. It seems pretty cozy.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Id have 2 go with The Twilight Realm, whats better than messin with people that moan all the time xD
Too bad i cant get there now... :(
MIDNA, WHY BREAK THE MIRROR OF TWILIGHT :( :( :(
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

arch knight

Smash Lord
Id have 2 go with The Twilight Realm, whats better than messin with people that moan all the time xD
Too bad i cant get there now... :(
MIDNA, WHY BREAK THE MIRROR OF TWILIGHT :( :( :(
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
because you touch yourself at night.... -.-

i would have to say the lost wood just to find the monkey.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
It'd be nice to visit the following:
- Kakariko Village from OoT
- Lon Lon Ranch from OoT
- Twilight Realm from Twilight Princess
- Inside the Moon (illusion or not)
- Astral Observatory from Majora's Mask (that place looks awesome to hang out)
- Romani Ranch from Majora's Mask

and a lot more places

TheLake

Smash Master
Lon lon ranch and romani ranch

and the freakin forest temple!

Like if i could make any building real and keep the music and jazz

It'd be that magnificent location

Ghosts n all

Krypt222

Smash Cadet
i would have to say the lost wood just to find the monkey.
Wait... MONKEY? What monkey? Which game?! ALTTP?! WHAT MONKEY!??!?!? PLEASE TELL ME!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT!!! :'(

Zoras Domain. Simply because I LOVE being in water. There are fish people there and thats EFFing cool if you ask me! I would crap a brick if I could really live there. Id probably have to sneak into the Happy Mask Shop and steal the Zora mask so I can BECOME one. Id never take it off unless I had to. I doubt Id even do it then! ^^ :') That would make me so happy... Agree?

Skam

Smash Rookie
Gerudo Valley all the way. Constantly having the best LoZ song playing in the air, half naked ladies roaming around, and they have cookies.

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
The only reason I would go to the twilight realm woud be to search for the MM moon, because thats where I SWARE it would be!

UnholyWeapon

Smash Apprentice
I'd go into ganon's castle rescue zelda (Just as link did) defeat ganon dorf and then bang zelda :D!

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Nice topic. Only two places make the top of my list.

I've always been a mountain guy and like to be outside so I would choose dragon roost island. I could climb to the top, sit back and enjoy the ocean breeze with a tropical drink. (I'm thinking Pina Colada since I did that in Hawaii once. That was awesome)

My other choice, probably my first choice actually, would be snowpeak mountain. I actually love cold weather places and cold weather activities. If I could snowboard and skii all day there, I'd be very happy. I bet the northern lights are amazing up there.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Me i like the forest places in the games (except for Wind Waker where it was so tiny except the dungeon ;_;)

I like Kokiri viliage and the Forest Temple has to be my fav place.

The dark eeriness and forest mood plus the music. So good. It is alot cooler before you light up the main hall.

Patinator

Smash Champion
I'd go with TP's Lake Hylia. Kind of odd, because I hate water, but it's just... so calm, so serene, so beautiful.

Other than that... well, TP's Hyrule Field! There isn't anything to kill in Lake Hylia, after all. :p

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'd go to the Forest Temple! lol jk that place gives nightmares

Clock Town is one of my fav towns so I suppose there

Mewter

Smash Master
I think Dragon Roost Island would be a great place to go, with that Dragon and all hanging out at the top. It'd be awesome to walk around that tropical island! Plus, it's peaceful and has a great taste in music. The beach is cool. :D

Another place would be Kokiri Forest (?) or the Forest Temple. Neat places to visit.

Purple

Hi guys!
I would probably just chill in Lon Lon Ranch, everyone's so chill there except that one skinny guy Dx.

now that mewter mentions it, I probably would go to kokiri forest. it's a toss up :X

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
I would hate to be constantly swimming so count out the Zoran.

I'd have to go with just Hyrule, although more specifically my favourite OoT spot is Hyrule Field. So much room to ride Epona, love it.

Willow's Tara

Smash Rookie
Any place? Hm Hyrule Castle Seven years, after Link saves Hyrule surely Zelda would pass into town every now and then, I would get to see and meet her lol, and probably Link too

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I'd like to live in the forest honestly. Be immortal (but be 15 instead of a kid age, so I could enjoy the pleasures of life). >.>

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Deng the fact Latias isn't a taken name is weird. Would you want to be a Zora, Latias? XD That'd be fun.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Either Link's Oasis from WW or Castle Town from TP.
I mean who doesn't want their own private island?

Top Bottom