• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could have lunch/conversation with any video game character who would pick?

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Link to original post: [drupal=3861]If you could have lunch/conversation with any video game character who would pick?[/drupal]

As what the title says. What would you talk about with said video game character? You have to eat in a public place. If the character you pick is non-human let us say that for this meeting they have the ability to talk. Who would you pick and why?

I would pick Samus, because I would like to know more about her perspective on what she does. (Right now I am playing super Metriod and I have troubles imagining what it would be like putting up with half the crap she deals with.) If not Samus then Link, for more or less the same reason. (As to which link any of them would do.)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Eliot from DoA4, so I could have sex with him after.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Oracle's bad*** in first one and Reloaded.

Didn't like the one in Revolutions. D:

IYM!

Smash Lord
interestin question....

Link is my favorite character, but he dont speak so ... i will choce Samus, to ask her how she do the morphball, is one of my more important question in my live

also, will be nice talk with chris redfield of Resident evil 5, he have a strong feeling on duty, so, hear one of him mission and his experience will be a nice story, with many things to learn

-_skinny_-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3668-9841-7290
Captain Falcon. So he can teach me how to use The Knee.
Put a tazer at the end of your knee xD

I would have a group dinner with Travis Touchdown, Shadow the Hedgehog, Knuckles, ZSS (shes sexy), and Leon (RE4, Hes sexy too even if i dont swing that way)

I wish i could invite ppl from cartoons cuz id invite the Z fighters, Ed & Al Elric, Winry, And Dethklok

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
the Z fighters
Well they do have their own series of video games so I guess they'd be plausible. I mean, after having a conversation with Kirby, I think it'd be pretty cool to talk with Vegeta, or at least with Frieza and ask him why the hell is he so effeminate.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
As long as he talked (unlike his games) I'd probably go for Link.

If not then Master hand (because he knows all!)

or

Dr Robotnik (Because I imagine he is good for an old talking)

-_skinny_-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3668-9841-7290
Is jesus a videogame character? I would like to throw my Atheist/Satanist views at him, If not i would go with Weegee!!!!! Hes always outshined by his brother xD

RATED

Smash Lord
I have some but Babi from Golden Sun, why? bcuz he has the thing that makes you live way longer.

FF13... Vanille, why? bcuz I would poison her food and see her die in front of me. Annoying character.

I would also let Lyndis from FE, she's ****ing awesome, enough reason.

Edit: @ skinny : well " he's looking at everything" therefore he should be inside the videogame's world so he counts. :D :D

-_skinny_-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3668-9841-7290
I think he's referring to LaVeyan Satanism.
yes, yes i am

Fine. He's still an idiot for talking about that and Jesus when there was absolutely reason, though.

Being an atheist isn't a big deal.
I heard something on TV bout jesus and thought i should porst it, if u read my post i also said i wanted to meet Luigi, guess you were just too much of a know-it-all and had a need to post something annoying and insignificant (because noone cares about your oppinion) that it prevented you from reading that part, oh well :D

D

Deleted member

Hmm, I think it's a tie between FFXII's Larsa Solidor and COD4's Sgt. Paul Jackson.

Geist

Smash Master
Before the other M came out, I'd most likely say Samus, but goddammit, you know she'd get all started up about that prick Adam and about all her personal issues
So probably Commander Shephard from Mass Effect, hopefully not the renegade one.

-_skinny_-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3668-9841-7290
I just thought of one, the old school classic, Bomber-Man!!

He better be in the next smash bros or imma be mahd

§witch

Smash Lord
I heard something on TV bout jesus and thought i should porst it, if u read my post i also said i wanted to meet Luigi, guess you were just too much of a know-it-all and had a need to post something annoying and insignificant (because noone cares about your oppinion) that it prevented you from reading that part, oh well :D
I get the feeling from your posts that you have a rudimentary knowledge of what words are, but struggle with actually using them.

Jesus isn't a video game character, shut up, there was no legitimate reason to post that.

The Luigi part of your post was an after-thought, chief. Thanks for coming out though.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
I'd say Dante from DMC, but he'd be too much of a jerk even though we both like strawberry sundaes and pizza :urg: Instead i'll have to go with either Link, Marluxia, Luigi, or Wolf.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Easy! In a heart beat it would be Schala from Chrono Trigger, I always felt cheated by not knowing her fate completely. Given when I was a child she was my love ( in my imagination ).

Nana Banana

Smash Apprentice
Ice Climbers of course, or maybe just Nana, try to talk a little sense into her XP

Top Bottom