• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda If You Could Have One LoZ Item In Real Life, What Would It Be?

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Its kind of funny how you guys pick things like "Iron Boots" and "Mirror Shield" and stuff like that, when in actuality you could probably make or get someone to make something simple like that.

You would really want the things that you couldn't have in this world, like the masks and the ocarina and the magically imbued items obviously.

TheBluAssassin

Smash Apprentice
I would choose the Slingshot? Why? Because anyone has a fair chance of killing monsters with a Bow, but a true badass can kill them with a Slingshot.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
This is easy.

The Spinner from Twilight Princess.

People be jelly when they watch me ride my Spinna through the streets~

Grodion

Smash Cadet
The whip from Skyward Sword >:D Just because it looks awesome and because people will be jelly when they see my whip

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
you mean when you pull it out, ride for a couple of feet and then come to a pathetic stop?
If I spin it with my hands and keep it going I could get a little bit more mileage off of it I bet.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
If I spin it with my hands and keep it going I could get a little bit more mileage off of it I bet.
I don't think you can do that with spinning tops if you're actually riding it. I think you have to be disconnected to move it, otherwise you're twist your body up in the process. Maybe if you were really flexible and acrobatic, you could just, grab the base, spin it, and land again all in one motion.

hero of hyrule2

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2852-7205-0852
i would choose thr master sword from ss hero moad because you can shoot beams of nrgy from holing it above your head fo about a nano sec.

Posted from Smashboards.com App for Android

Beat!

Smash Master
The ocarina in Minish Cap. Teleporting to some places would be neat, and the Ocarina glitch would make walking (or even biking) anywhere a breeze.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul

The most useful item in Zelda. It's essentially a capsule corp capsule. You can stick items larger than the bottle in it without worrying about air, you don't have to clean it.

I mean, the most annoying part of cooking for me is the cleanup. The only reason I don't make myself macaroni and cheese every day is because the pot is a pain in the butt to clean up. But with bottles, that thing is Mr. Clean sparkly even after downing a bottle of red chu chu jelly.

#Bottle2016

joY

Pot splitter
The flute from aLttP.

I could fly places instantly :)

No more gasoline!

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Can this be taken to VM's and such, doesn't exactly belong in this thread.

Shirekeldeo7

Smash Cadet
Ice arrow and bow so i can freeze water, enemies and shoot arrows while riding a horse

Posted from Smashboards.com App for Android

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
You'd also need a source of enemies and a horse as well if that's why you'd want it.

Tacel

Smash Lord
I know I answered this back in 2009, but
Seed Shooter what what

Top Bottom