• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could have the physical appearance of any SSBB Character...

UltimateXShadow

Smash Rookie
I initially thought of Captain Falcon, but my actual choice is Snake.

For abnormality, I would choose R.O.B.

Arkio

Smash Cadet
Wtf guys, no one likes the banana loving king of the jungle?

Who wouldn't want to hit the ground, sending out powerful shock waves and destroying everything in it's enormous range?

1. DK
2. Luigi for his stretchy nose and fireball shooting prowess. Plus, gravity and friction have no hold on this mustached monster!
3. Pokemon trainer. Cute, agile squirtle, a firebreathing dragon to fly on, and.... yeah OK ivysuar is gay and worthless.

AyatoK26

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kaminakid
Come on! Being the only villain to actually rule the world is obviously the best person to be, Ganondorf! Besides, I'm evil like that!! MWAAHAHHAHAHAAA!!!!

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
My first choice would Koopa King himself cuz I can be all big and scary and be like RAWR and stuff. On the other hand, I always wanted to be a Pokemon Trainer.

thisnameisirrelavant

Smash Rookie
I'd be Bowser. He's not bad, he's just cruel in a good way. If the fire counts, then that's even better! 8D

Otherwise I'd probably wanna be Ness for his shirt and hat, plus a backpack that's way too small for him (kinda reminds me of my backpack), or Pikachu. I've always wanted to know what it was like being shorter than everyone else (owait, I am) and have electric powerz.

Top Bottom